NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,145 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Aye, I'm based in the UK. It takes forever for NECA's figures to get here. Something about them shipping them via sea.

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah, that ocean thing can be a real nuisance- who needs it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Stupid cheaper shipping costs.

The Old One

The Old One

Ree!

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 22, 2019, 09:21:13 AM
Aye, I'm based in the UK. It takes forever for NECA's figures to get here. Something about them shipping them via sea.

Don't ya'll have strict import and taxing laws regarding that kind of thing too?  ???

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm not sure tbh. One of the shops I frequent has blamed import taxes for the increase in NECA's prices over here, though. They used to be half the price they are now.

The Old One

The Old One

Can confirm that, extremely irritating when something comes broken or warped because there's basically sweet f**k all you can do.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 22, 2019, 10:13:25 AM
I'm not sure tbh. One of the shops I frequent has blamed import taxes for the increase in NECA's prices over here, though. They used to be half the price they are now.

What the absolute f**k??? Jesus. I would revolt. God bless you as a U.K. collector.

SiL

SiL

NECA figures here are $55.

For the basic ones.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: AhabPredator on Feb 22, 2019, 11:24:21 AM

What the absolute f**k??? Jesus. I would revolt. God bless you as a U.K. collector.

I stopped collecting for quite a while. It's only been since the last 4 years or so I've been buying them again. But I don't get all of them.

Quote from: SiL on Feb 22, 2019, 11:28:42 AM
NECA figures here are $55.

For the basic ones.

That's about another third higher than prices here.  :'(

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Usually brand new neca figs are typically $28.99 plus shipping. Or just that price with no shipping at Target. If you buy directly from Neca Ebay/Amazon, it's the same price plus super over priced shipping: $11.99.

SiL

SiL

Australia: Land of the overpriced everything.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: SiL on Feb 22, 2019, 11:43:11 AM
Australia: Land of the overpriced everything.
That's what you get for living on an isolated island-continent inhabited by animals whose sole purpose is the extermination of the human race.

Kane's other son

Kane's other son

Their price almost doubled over here too: 40€, instead of 25€, which is too expensive for an action figure.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

It's probably alright for a *cough cough* autograph *cough cough* Xenomrph.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed