NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 812,152 times)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm meh about it tbh, looking more forward to the Batman vs Predator pack.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Feb 27, 2017, 03:41:27 PM
I'm meh about it tbh, looking more forward to the Batman vs Predator pack.

That's a pretty badass looking set as well. I want it.

The Superman vs Alien looks really bland though. Then again, the Alien looks too much like the Resurrection design and I've never been that found of Superman outside the 90s cartoon and the Justice League series that came after.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Went into the local Forbidden Planet in the hopes of picking up the Kenner Aliens. No new products (including the Cinemachines). Pretty disappointed.  :'(

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 05, 2017, 05:38:48 PM
Went into the local Forbidden Planet in the hopes of picking up the Kenner Aliens. No new products (including the Cinemachines). Pretty disappointed.  :'(

I also went on the hunt for the Kenner line and failed. I did get the Aliens Genocide Drone/Dog Alien 2 pack though.

Gonna have to turn to Amazon for my Kenner fix.

Kailem

Kailem

That sucks. As I mentioned in the Cinemachines thread, they've definitely reached the UK, but I guess it's not surprising that they might have sold out already. To be honest I was surprised to even see the ones they *did* have when I went to the Bristol Forbidden Planet last Saturday.

Hopefully they'll get more in stock soon, though to be honest even in the few times I've been in to places that sell Neca stuff it never seems like they have as much in as you'd like. I might end up heading back there in a few weeks' time, but I kinda doubt they'll have any more in there at that point, even if they do get more stock in between now and then. Chances are I'll have to turn to Amazon to pick up the Kenner trio as well.

bobcunk

bobcunk

I saw some the other day, i got the gorilla alien. It was $40

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: bobcunk on Mar 07, 2017, 05:05:45 AM

$40?? Jesus
The singles are $25 here ($3 more than the first waves of Aliens/Kenner preds) and the two packs are $45. The price hasn't moved on those since the first Hicks/Battle damaged warrior pack.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: bobcunk on Mar 07, 2017, 05:05:45 AM

Damn man, I got an Aliens: Genocide two pack for that price. Where did you go?

426Buddy

426Buddy

Cant seem to find a brown or blue alien warrior for a good price,  nothing under $50

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I recently got the NECA Alien: Isolation Xenomorph off of ebay for really cheap. I like his legs.

windebieste

windebieste

It's a great figure.  I like Stompy a lot.  He's a great design compromise between the Classic Alien and more contemporary digitigrade versions.  He even has the skull!  Too awesome. 

My only problem with the figure is the legs have sagged underneath him during the hot Summer months and he no longer stands upright properly to bear his weight - the shitty stand NECA provides with it just helps to prop him up now but his legs are visibly buckled underneath him.  I'll straighten them out sometime by dipping them into HOT water. 

He'll have to wait, though.  I have too much other work on my plate right now.  Nonetheless, I have dubbed him 'Mr. Rickets'.  I think it's the lack of vitamin D and calcium that makes him suffer so.  :D

-Windebieste.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: windebieste on Mar 31, 2017, 01:44:04 AM
My only problem with the figure is the legs have sagged underneath him during the hot Summer months and he no longer stands upright properly to bear his weight - the shitty stand NECA provides with it just helps to prop him up now but his legs are visibly buckled underneath him. 
Mine is experiencing the same problem.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: windebieste on Mar 31, 2017, 01:44:04 AM
It's a great figure.  I like Stompy a lot.  He's a great design compromise between the Classic Alien and more contemporary digitigrade versions.  He even has the skull!  Too awesome. 

My only problem with the figure is the legs have sagged underneath him during the hot Summer months and he no longer stands upright properly to bear his weight - the shitty stand NECA provides with it just helps to prop him up now but his legs are visibly buckled underneath him.  I'll straighten them out sometime by dipping them into HOT water. 

He'll have to wait, though.  I have too much other work on my plate right now.  Nonetheless, I have dubbed him 'Mr. Rickets'.  I think it's the lack of vitamin D and calcium that makes him suffer so.  :D

-Windebieste.
I have the same problem - the summer heat - but with the 2015 1/4 scale original Alien. This shouldn't happen for $200.00.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

New video with a giveaway included! Check it out. US residents for the giveaway only.

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

hoping neca does a new  updated  predalien and wolf predator soon.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed