NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,097 times)

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

Kinda looks like the flying Alien that was in the Alien vs Predator game on Super Nintendo. That or similar to the recent Bat Alien that was in the Aliens/Vampirella crossover.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: georgeromero on May 04, 2016, 05:00:37 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on May 04, 2016, 02:25:17 PM
Quote from: georgeromero on May 04, 2016, 11:11:23 AM
Neca had already made non accurate AvP Predators and Grid Alien.
Can you elaborate on this?

Grid's tail, removed bulkiness from all predators and Scar's face.
Oh that's right. I'm not buying the 2-pack, so I might just snip off the tip of the tail myself.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: georgeromero on May 04, 2016, 07:50:36 PM
On the contrary I dig it more than Albino Alien.

sticking demonic wings can make alot of things cool. I like to see them do the Bull alien. I just hope they don't stick horns on the runner sculpt. the bull alien was very bulky body and a much different head.

As for the albino Alien.... easy skip for me. the tongue is a put off and like the translucent alien it's more of a novelty thing. then again the translucent xeno would be pretty cool in the right lighting. but I usually stay away from transparent plastic because it breaks easiest.

georgeromero

georgeromero

Would be awesome if Neca treated us with Bull Alien along with Wild Boar and Gorilla Aliens. I'd skip the Scorpion Alien since he's too generic. I would also skip the Snake and Mantis Aliens since they look over the top. But who knows, maybe I'd get them too because of their weird uniqueness.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

If that Scorpion exploded though... ;D

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I like to see them do the Bull alien. I just hope they don't stick horns on the runner sculpt. the bull alien was very bulky body and a much different head.
If they did just stick horns on the Runner scupt, there's a precedent for it: the Bull Alien "photo" on the old Kenner toy packaging was literally the 'Alien3' Alien with horns added to it.

I mean of course I'd rather NECA went all out and did a toy-accurate update, but I'm just sayin'.

GQSioux

GQSioux

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on May 05, 2016, 10:00:05 AM
On the contrary I dig it more than Albino Alien.

sticking demonic wings can make alot of things cool. I like to see them do the Bull alien. I just hope they don't stick horns on the runner sculpt. the bull alien was very bulky body and a much different head.

As for the albino Alien.... easy skip for me. the tongue is a put off and like the translucent alien it's more of a novelty thing. then again the translucent xeno would be pretty cool in the right lighting. but I usually stay away from transparent plastic because it breaks easiest.

I was sorta of thinking they'd re-use the Runner sculpt for both the Panther and Night Cougar Alien! The latter two will be the same, just with different paint jobs.

LordCassusSnow

LordCassusSnow

Ever since i heard about the small albino drone alien i always imagined it as a tailless version of Gigers Necronomicon creature. Translucent skin, non combatant almost pathetic. I could imagine two or three of them slowly gathering around a freshly laid egg, plucking it and moving it to its designated area. They can also be used to explain the egg in Alien 3. One could have stole away in the landing gear with the queen and, after the queens death and the all clear, would have crept out from the shadows of the landing gear and made its way into the Sulaco's cryo sleep chamber,egg in towe, and placed it near the cryo tubes. Then it could have died somewhere in the ship leaving behing a dead bio mass. Thoughts?

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

You can take off the tongue.

So maybe you can make a white alien group... and have it fight the red aliens and the dark blue aliens.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: DaddyYautja on May 05, 2016, 08:15:58 PM

You can take off the tongue.

So maybe you can make a white alien group... and have it fight the red aliens and the dark blue aliens.

We'd need an albino queen

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

yeeeeessssssss!

SiL

SiL

The albino Aliens' chests opened in the treatment. Pity that left that out.

Also I feel it would've been a shitload easier to just call them "drones" like they were in the script. "Albino Aliens" just seems like it's needlessly lengthening the conversation :P

g2vd

g2vd

Quote from: SiL on May 06, 2016, 11:16:07 AM
Guess what'll be in the Next two pack I bet.

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: SiL on May 06, 2016, 11:16:07 AM

Also I feel it would've been a shitload easier to just call them "drones" like they were in the script. "Albino Aliens" just seems like it's needlessly lengthening the conversation :P

They seem to be following the book where they are just smaller aliens with long tongues.

And Albino Aliens sounds cooler?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

And "Drone" is common parlance for the adult Aliens.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed