NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 843,363 times)

Otter

Otter

I really feel like we need some more marines.  Has NECA specifically said they're done with those?

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Otter on Dec 05, 2015, 08:33:57 PM
I really feel like we need some more marines.  Has NECA specifically said they're done with those?
Nope. More to come this upcoming year no doubt with ALIENS celebrating the 30 year milestone. NECA has been quiet about it recently, with only vague details like "Big Surprises to come".

XenoHunter99

XenoHunter99

The clear Alien figure looks great! As far as how it would have looked in the film, that looked like the actor in a transparent suit. To pull it off in the movie, I think we'd have to see the creature's inner structure. Then we're probably talking about mocap and a lot of cg effects.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

They most certainly can get more marines from video games. Between Colonial Marines, and AVP 2010, lots to choose from.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: XenoHunter99 on Dec 06, 2015, 01:18:05 PM
The clear Alien figure looks great! As far as how it would have looked in the film, that looked like the actor in a transparent suit. To pull it off in the movie, I think we'd have to see the creature's inner structure. Then we're probably talking about mocap and a lot of cg effects.
I love prototype stuff like this! Looks really cool. I do think Scott will try to do something like this in one of the Prometheus sequels as a throwback to all the original ideas.

LordCassusSnow

LordCassusSnow

Neca should continue their prometheus line by including fire and stone. I'd love an interchangeable elden figure and an infected predator! A big fat immobile alien queen would be awesome too...

bobby brown

bobby brown

Quote from: LordCassusSnow on Dec 11, 2015, 05:09:11 AM
Neca should continue their prometheus line by including fire and stone. I'd love an interchangeable elden figure and an infected predator! A big fat immobile alien queen would be awesome too...

Ew.

Corporal Hicks

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Well... Looks like my first ever Neca Figure may be pre-ordered when the time comes.

Spoiler
Now release the Fury prisoners as figures! Especially Dillon and Clemens. ESPECIALLY CLEMENS. :D
[close]

windebieste

windebieste

Oh... Nice.  I guess the APE will come with a pulse rifle accessory, at the very least. 

Yeah, a Clemens figure would be a treat.  Does Mr. Dance allow his likeness to be used on such merchandise?  While we're at it, can we have a bald Ripley figure, too?  Easiest Ripley hair style sculpt ever!   How about the accessories; say, Spike (the dog, not the Creature), a facehugger and the quadrupedal 'burster? 

Actually, aside from multiple issues of the Creature itself; what has the range of figures based on 'ALIEN 3' in the past been like?

...too many questions.  Colour me interested, I guess.

-Windebieste.

Alien³

Alien³

Been hammering Neca over Twitter for years (literally) about the Weyland Commandos. They always replied with "Soon."

I'm a happy bunny.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: windebieste on Dec 12, 2015, 12:39:16 AM
Actually, aside from multiple issues of the Creature itself; what has the range of figures based on 'ALIEN 3' in the past been like?

I can't recall anyone doing anything other than the Runner!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ When they do...
Spoiler
[close]

edit: The Alien fanbase collectors NEED a Golic tied in the bed figure. 4 realz yo.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Golic*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed