NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,367 times)

judge death

judge death

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jul 17, 2014, 05:01:15 AM
Quote from: Spawnse7en on Jul 16, 2014, 08:51:08 PM
Hi guys just to let people in the UK know that the queen is on prorder at zavvi.com for £82.99 with a release date of 07/11/2014.
That release date seems wrong, seeing as how it was 5 days ago. :P
What? xD The date says: 7 of November 2014 :)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Ohh right, in the USA 7/11 reads as July 11th. :P

spawn_se7en

spawn_se7en

Sorry about that i should have said 7th of november. I wouldnt relay on zavvis dates as they change them all the time i have had the alien series 3 on order for 2 months and they have changed there dates at least 4 times and they have the Predator computer figure down for september.

Vrastal

Vrastal

NEcas website has a release date of Oct 2014

still no word on pricing but im worried it will be out of my range

Vark_

Vark_

I don'k know if NECA said something about the price, but some pre-orders on Ebay and other retrailers sell around 70-150$.
Still nothing certain.

Raiden

Raiden

Here in Hong Kong the preorder price for the queen is 75 usd. quite a reasonable price

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Where exactly are the figures being made?

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 22, 2014, 04:31:17 AM
Where exactly are the figures being made?

Not China again I hope. their Quality control is shit.

Skulexander

Skulexander

New pic NECA posted for SDCC with Kane, Ripley in suit, Bishop, and of course, Jonesy!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit.

The headsculpt will absolutely make or break that Ripley figure. I hope they don't f**k it up like they did with both Michael Biehn figures (Hicks, and Kyle Reese).

Skulexander

Skulexander

I don't think the Hicks figure was THAT bad, but we'll find out for Ripley soon enough, I imagine.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

even as a Godzilla fan I'm not too keen on their godzilla figures. the '94 version looks fine, but their '84 looks wrong.

Oh and yes I agree on the head sculpt for Ripley and Kane. you can give Ripley a busty body but so long as her head looks like Miss Weaver you ain't got a Ripley. I just hope she scales well with the Marines and 9" aliens.

Cvalda

Cvalda

jonesy is not screen accurate will not buy

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

I think I may have to go out on a limb and for once say the Ripley likeness on the NECA out shines the Hot Toys version (also at comic con.)

And yes ... Jonesy. I've seen better looking plastic house cats in hobby shops and toy stores.  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed