NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,543 times)

jack.kalla.90

jack.kalla.90

Hey guys, thought i give a little update :P

Alien Surgery was successful, it's not that bad anymore :)

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

Genius.

Warrior Xenomorph

Warrior Xenomorph

Quote from: jack.kalla.90 on Jul 03, 2014, 01:10:22 PM

http://i58.tinypic.com/mn1gmp.jpg
Awesome fix, are the joints still stiff on your figure?

jack.kalla.90

jack.kalla.90

Quote from: Warrior Xenomorph on Jul 03, 2014, 10:19:00 PM
Quote from: jack.kalla.90 on Jul 03, 2014, 01:10:22 PM

http://i58.tinypic.com/mn1gmp.jpg
Awesome fix, are the joints still stiff on your figure?

Nope, the joints were't much of an issue :)

However the removable part on the back is pretty loose and the inner mouth i couldnt get out at first so i had to use a knife to get it out and now it works (also pretty loose lol)

All that didn't really bother me but that the dome was way off was a big bummer  :(
The back part of the dome is still off, i could try to fix that as well i guess but i think i leave it for now, im glad i was able to fix it!
Some hot water first and then...see the picture  :)

Warrior Xenomorph

Warrior Xenomorph

So? What do you guys think the odds of a Kenner Line for aliens coming out? I would love to see a Gorilla Alien!

Skulexander

Skulexander

I believe they already stated that they're planning on doing Kenner-inspired figures.

EDIT: Also, guys. This probably isn't the final product. Not to mention these photos probably don't do the figure justice.

jack.kalla.90

jack.kalla.90

Quote from: Warrior Xenomorph on Jul 06, 2014, 05:01:48 AM
So? What do you guys think the odds of a Kenner Line for aliens coming out? I would love to see a Gorilla Alien!

I wouldn't be surprised if they did that, would bring some nice variety

This would be my favorite (Mantis-Alien)...If they also use some sort of translucent plastic

http://www.16bit.com/fotd/fotd-pics/0397-aliens-Mantis.jpg

Also Flying Alien Queen, Panther Alien and the almighty Killer Crab Alien!!!  ;D would be nice, in fact all of them would be nice!  :)

Warrior Xenomorph

Warrior Xenomorph

Quote from: jack.kalla.90 on Jul 06, 2014, 03:07:43 PM
Quote from: Warrior Xenomorph on Jul 06, 2014, 05:01:48 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if they did that, would bring some nice variety

This would be my favorite (Mantis-Alien)...If they also use some sort of translucent plastic

http://www.16bit.com/fotd/fotd-pics/0397-aliens-Mantis.jpg

Also Flying Alien Queen, Panther Alien and the almighty Killer Crab Alien!!!  ;D would be nice, in fact all of them would be nice!  :)
Funny, i have all of those in their original form

Vark_

Vark_

Some new pics I found (on Ebay), don't recall if they've been already posted or if they are official pics, but this is on pre-order saying "NECA Deluxe queen". So... :)

Yet teeth look far better on these ones and show some kind of transparency, maybe the background / light was responsible for the bad look on the diorama ones ?
Still I'm not keen on the global paintjob, with all this brown.

Judge by yourselves fellas ;).

Otter

Otter

I was looking at my McFarlane queen today, which has transparent teeth, and because of the nature of the teeth she doesn't look as menacing from front on (because the darkness behind the teeth means they effectively look black).

Maybe painted teeth won't be all that bad.

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

Loving those brown tones!

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: Vark_ on Jul 06, 2014, 08:27:04 PM
Some new pics I found (on Ebay), don't recall if they've been already posted or if they are official pics, but this is on pre-order saying "NECA Deluxe queen". So... :)

Yet teeth look far better on these ones and show some kind of transparency, maybe the background / light was responsible for the bad look on the diorama ones ?
Still I'm not keen on the global paintjob, with all this brown.

Judge by yourselves fellas ;).

well let's not forget guys, the mass produced product is gonna look WAY diffrent then this. Maybe we should bring in some screen caps of the alien queen and compair?

Vark_

Vark_

I totally agree with you on this, it's a common fact with NECA.
Hopefully, huge items' prototypes are built on scale (power loader was too for instance), so the only thing that may differ with the queen will be the paint.

Quite the same they do with the 7" figures : prototypes are made way bigger, unveiled and sold on pre-order like this, THEN scaled down and mass produced. So when you pay, you don't know what you're going to get.
That's why I didn't pre-order the Series 3, I'm waiting to see how Bishop and Kane look like on 7" (Runner alien is already on scale).
And then buy the guy and the android. Or not.

Spawnse7en

Spawnse7en

Hi guys just to let people in the UK know that the queen is on prorder at zavvi.com for £82.99 with a release date of 07/11/2014.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Spawnse7en on Jul 16, 2014, 08:51:08 PM
Hi guys just to let people in the UK know that the queen is on prorder at zavvi.com for £82.99 with a release date of 07/11/2014.
That release date seems wrong, seeing as how it was 5 days ago. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed