NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 811,984 times)

dHunter333

dHunter333

The Alien Resurrection collection is fantastic!

Here are my YouTube reviews on each figure. The figures are excellent.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCegh_AVvb3NatewD_cqCF1g/videos

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

The sculpts do look really good, but tbh I'm kind of glad I don't like anything from Rez, saving myself a ton of money this go round.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Got my Resurrection Warrior!

I've been looking forward to having the first four Alien designs. Im a bit jealous of how great the Resurrection Warrior is compared to the others actually. Not my favorite design but its a great figure, the new neck joint is great too. Now I need the Covenant Alien. I hope Neca releases a movie accurate design someday.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Been having a blast with the new A:R figures.
Sorry about the pic quality, Photobucket really screws up the compression.

dHunter333

dHunter333

Good 'ol Sabres...
Love it

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: dHunter333 on Aug 20, 2019, 05:15:53 AM
Good 'ol Sabres...
Love it
Thanks dude.
I just realized who you are, I watch all your NECA reviews on YouTube.
Great job on those.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

What's the creature in the test tube from?

Also that underwater shot is especially cool.

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 20, 2019, 08:22:33 PM
What's the creature in the test tube from?

I recognize the 'test tube creatures', they are from a McFarlaine Figures line Infernal Parade (a supernatural carnival freakshow themed line) - they were the Family of Freaks (big freak in jar, small freak in jar, and a bottle with a cut-in-half donkey head all suspended in liquid). That brings back memories.
That is a good use of them in the photo.

dHunter333

dHunter333

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 20, 2019, 10:44:18 AM
Quote from: dHunter333 on Aug 20, 2019, 05:15:53 AM
Good 'ol Sabres...
Love it
Thanks dude.
I just realized who you are, I watch all your NECA reviews on YouTube.
Great job on those.

I feel like such an amateur compared to you.

Vrastal

Vrastal

The new neck joint design needs to be in all the alien figures. Thats my biggest problem with neca aliens , lack of neck posability

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

100% agree, I like to go really dynamic with the poses of my aliens and the neck really does hinder. I was surprised that the new Warriors got great finger and knee articulation, but nothing happened with the neck. And then out of the blue we see new joints on that same neck mold with the Kenner Scorpion Alien and now the Razor Claws Arcade Alien, so I have no idea what's going on.

dHunter333

dHunter333

Quote from: Still Collating... on Aug 25, 2019, 03:41:38 PM
100% agree, I like to go really dynamic with the poses of my aliens and the neck really does hinder. I was surprised that the new Warriors got great finger and knee articulation, but nothing happened with the neck. And then out of the blue we see new joints on that same neck mold with the Kenner Scorpion Alien and now the Razor Claws Arcade Alien, so I have no idea what's going on.

They are...evolving.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

:laugh:

One step closer to being the perfect organism...  ;)

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

Thinking of Razor Claws. Does anyone else think that they could be Xenomorphs that had gestated from a Neomorph or Deacon host - mainly due to the pointier back of the head. (The Alien: Covenant novel had a scene that involved the Xenomorph and a Neomorph fighting each other)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Loving the NECA Alien 3 creature pack.
Plus, a little NECA vs KONAMI action to start.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed