NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 812,169 times)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Neca should just release a hive accessory pack. Have it come with a face hugger victim, chest burster victim, and an egg-sack attachment

The Old One

The Old One

Oh, I hope so.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

As do I... I don't remember if it was posted here or if I saw it on twitter, but do you guys know that Neca is making an Alien corridor diorama piece?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I haven't seen anything. I know I had seen someone ask about an APC monitor section/crew area and got the sort of vague "possibly" on twitter.

I'd imagine they're at least think of a Alien or Aliens diorama piece considering the Predator 2 stuff sold well, and it looks like the AVP pillar sold decently enough.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Damn it, I should've posted it then. Neca had a fan convention thingy where they met the fans, talked stuff and there they also first announced that they're making the Kenner Rhino Alien. At the end they said they're making a big Alien corridor diorama piece, like the size of the turtle building they done recently.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Quote from: Still Collating... on Aug 08, 2019, 10:43:47 AM
Damn it, I should've posted it then. Neca had a fan convention thingy where they met the fans, talked stuff and there they also first announced that they're making the Kenner Rhino Alien. At the end they said they're making a big Alien corridor diorama piece, like the size of the turtle building they done recently.
That's f**king awesome.

@misterskeezler on Instagram

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

Quote from: Still Collating... on Aug 08, 2019, 10:43:47 AM

That sounds amazing - I believe you can't have too many diorama pieces (I should know as I'm working on some home-made ones to go with my Aliens and Predator pieces - plus planning on creating a fan-made story to share for fellow fans, probably make it an online photocomic)

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

It is great to news. i have the Extreme Sets Nela Level 6 cardboard diorama (basically a hallway from Hadley's) and I adore it. So this is something I am gonna have to get without question.

GQSioux

GQSioux

My A:R Warrior arrived!!

426Buddy

426Buddy

Nice just ordered mine!

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Wow, looks really good. Finally, the whole quadrilogy has some beautiful alien action figures now.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Impressive. I'll put it on the must buy list.

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

So excited about the Alien: Resurrection line.
Had a thought, Neca should make a Ripley Clones accessory pack - bit like the Facehuggers in the stasis tubes - but with the failed Ripley clones (such a creepy but emotional scene)

Wweyland

Wweyland

I want the Ripley 8 and Alien 3 Creature Pack. Doesn't look like it's available in the UK yet.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

BBTS just shipped my Newborn figure, and told me that my preorder for Ripley8 and the Resurrection Warrior should get filled in the next week or so.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed