NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 812,019 times)

The Old One

The Old One

It's also a thing I don't understand the appeal of. I mean, it's not very visually distinct, it's just the original design with one nonsensical addition.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 22, 2019, 09:03:29 PM
It's also a thing I don't understand the appeal of. I mean, it's not very visually distinct, it's just the original design with one nonsensical addition.

Keep it down, Omega will hear you.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 22, 2019, 09:03:29 PM

I'd buy it just because I like weird Xeno forms. It's easily explained away for a figure, it gained the arms from a humanoid alien host.

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Always meant to get some Aliens so that Ultimate Big Chap and Runner are mighty tempting.

Have they done an Ultimate Warrior? Would be nice to have all 3 'main' designs.

As for dream figures I would LOVE to see Giger's 3 design someday.

The Old One

The Old One

Humanoid host with four arms as part of the Alien Universe? Disgusting.  >:(

HashTag_TheSwag

HashTag_TheSwag

Big chap looks like it's 95% re-use and the single jointed elbows kinda blow :-[ "Ultimate" my ass.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Ya, I think I'm now officially done with the skull.  It makes it too human in a cartoony way.  I prefer no skull which makes it completely Alien in such a way where you cannot connect with it on any level.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

The Skull or No Skull Thread is just north of here.

Unleash your skull angst.

I'm sure Local will be happy to induct you.

;D

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 22, 2019, 10:22:13 PM
Humanoid host with four arms as part of the Alien Universe? Disgusting.  >:(

shhh shhh shhh, just pretend its part of the kenner line

dHunter333

dHunter333

Here is my YouTube review on the new Alien Resurrection Queen. Cannot wait to complete the Resurrection Collection!

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Nice review. I probably won't get her, but the brown repaint on her looks better then I expected.

Quote from: HashTag_TheSwag on Jul 22, 2019, 10:31:24 PM
Big chap looks like it's 95% re-use and the single jointed elbows kinda blow :-[ "Ultimate" my ass.

It has double jointed elbows, that's a certain. They're just small and unintrusive, but functional, nice range. And yes, it's a big reuse of parts.  :laugh:

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

As long as the elbows are doubles, I'm definitely getting him.

@misterskeezler on Instagram

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

The brown looks really good on the queen. Not as good as the classic paintjob, but good.

I wished they had given her some more changes from her Aliens appearance to make her look more in line with the cloned warriors from Resurrection.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm not sure if they really could have, the queen in Res is just a repainted Aliens queen

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Yeah i know.

I was talking about the decision to use it unchanged in the movie, not NECA's depiction. They did everything right  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed