NECA Aliens (Read 832,989 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: sir_bobos on Mar 30, 2018, 08:41:14 PM
I did a thing.

File this under awesome! Great work

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Anybody know if we'll ever see an "Ultimate" Big Chap?

Russ840

Russ840

I would imagine that will happen to tie in with the next anniversary for the first movie.

I'd like to finally see the Ultimate Warrior get released.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

I thought the last 1/4 scale ALIEN Big Chap figure looked impressive enough. The new sculpt certainly improved upon the original 2008 release.

A much more detailed and screen-accurate paint application would greatly enhance the figure, if it was reissued for the 40th anniversary.

Don't know what else you could do to make it the "ultimate"? Perhaps new packaging to commemorate the 40th anniversary or even increase the scale of the (already large enough) figure?

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Well, to go along with the Ultimate Jungle Hunter I can think of a few things they might do with Big Chap.

The cowl on the head could do with some improvement. The Gorilla Alien they issued actually came with two that you could swap out, and they actually fit right and stayed fairly well. Every Big Chap I've gotten has had a warped head dome that didn't sit right. So that's one.

So, give it the ultimate paint treatment, give it swappable head cowls. So you can either have a clear or a foggy one. Maybe a set of new hands that are in a closed position. Maybe include an egg and/or hugger/burster and a display stand.

That would make it "ultimate" in my view.

Russ840

Russ840

Well the 'Ultimate' tag, so far, has been mainly articulation improvements and extra accessories and some minor paint improvements.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Russ840 on May 27, 2018, 03:58:15 PM
I'd like to finally see the Ultimate Warrior get released.
Seconding this. I've had mine on preorder for what feels like a year now and I can't get a straight answer out of NECA for when it's actually getting released.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

New pics

"You've been in my life so long, I can't remember anything else."

Amanda hiding in a locker/ALIEN ISOLATION

Failed trap

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Those are awesome, what do you use for diorama/lighting setups?

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Xenomrph on May 29, 2018, 07:15:47 AM
Those are awesome, what do you use for diorama/lighting setups?
Thanks. Dios are just ones I have laying around. Lighting is usually natural with some flashlights here or there. Effects are done in various apps.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I think Sabres might be a front runner for "Best Fan Effects" in the AVP Awards next year :o DAMN

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Great work on those diorama pictures! New Sabres pics are always a win.

windebieste

windebieste

Oh yeah, these are stunning.   Can't have too much Sabre's stuff.

-Windebieste.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Thanks guys. More coming soon.

windebieste

windebieste

Yes please!

-Windebieste

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed