NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 835,309 times)

windebieste

windebieste

Aw yeah... Sabres photos.  Awesome as usual.

-Windebieste.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Mar 18, 2018, 05:07:45 AM
NECA Queen and ISOLATION Xenos

AWESOME!  :o Sorry if Iím kinda intrusive: what type of camera did you use?

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Dammit Sabres, just make a stop motion film already  :laugh:

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Gridseeker on Mar 19, 2018, 01:40:39 AM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Mar 18, 2018, 05:07:45 AM
NECA Queen and ISOLATION Xenos

AWESOME!  :o Sorry if Iím kinda intrusive: what type of camera did you use?
I use my iPhone 7plus

machines1047

Hey guys, I just want to ask if anyone knows if the cheaper prices I find on ebay vs more expensive prices I see on Amazon, does that mean the figures being sold out of Asia are fake? I'm a huge fan of the neca aliens line. I have a decent new in box collection going and am looking to finish it up with the queen alien, and the Hudson and Hicks two packs. But I've noticed there's a huge price difference between Amazon and eBay. I've heard rumors that figures sent from China or Asia could be second hand fakes not made too well, but I also notice on the packaging for the figures I already have, they're all MADE in China. I was thinking some people in China may have a surplus that they're looking to get rid of so they sell cheap, and sellers here in America knock the cheaper prices saying they're fakes to keep their (American) higher prices in the running.... This is NOT an American pride vs Asian pride debate, i promise I didn't mean to offend anyone if I did, this is sole about the pricing between the neca aliens being sold out of Asia, and the ones being old here in America. I don't know, I'm not an expert, but I see I can get a neca queen On ebay for $75 from china or I can go on Amazon and pay $200 from a shop here in america. Any advice guys??

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Do we have an ETA for the Ultimate 'Aliens' Warrior? It feels like I've had it on preorder at BBTS for a while past the projected release date now...

I tried asking NECA on twitter and they didn't bother responding.

sir_bobos

sir_bobos

I did a thing.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Whoa, how did you do the fire effect?

sir_bobos

sir_bobos

Saw a thing on youtube. It's just some hot glue over a wire, painted, and some lighting. Here's it static.

machines1047

machines1047

Mint dude!! That fire effect is pretty rad. In your first pic, the one with the flame lit up, who is the marine in the back left, next to Hudson and Frost?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: sir_bobos on Mar 31, 2018, 04:02:05 PM
Saw a thing on youtube. It's just some hot glue over a wire, painted, and some lighting. Here's it static.

That's super cool, nice job!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That is pretty fecking cool! Looks badass!

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

5 Stars on that fire effect sir_bobos! :o

A diorama of Ripley torching the eggs would be so awesome with that effect.

Thanks for sharing. 8)

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Quote from: sir_bobos on Mar 31, 2018, 04:02:05 PM

Wow, this inspired me to check out some youtube tutorials and it doesn't seem too complicated. Definitely will try this and see what happens. Thanks for the info and awesome looking pic!  ;D

sir_bobos

sir_bobos

Quote from: machines1047 on Mar 31, 2018, 04:16:37 PM
who is the marine in the back left, next to Hudson and Frost?

He's just a custom. I went at it with the Nam idea from the movie. He's been out there a while so he stripped gear he didn't want. Grooming standards are obviously out the window. He's just got two more weeks man.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed