Looks good, need more shelf space.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Wweyland on Feb 07, 2018, 09:54:46 PM
Looks good, need more shelf space.
Hear hear.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I am so glad they kept with that colour scheme! It looks just like the figure hanging off my TV! I really can't wait to pick that one up!  ;D

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

It's beauuuu-tifullllllll... :o

All kidding aside, I still have my Kenner Scorpion and even without the exploding feature. I will be getting a case of this guy. Love the copper tone. Would help camouflage him in more rusted interiors of ships and colonies.

windebieste

windebieste

A case..?  How many pieces in a case?  Army building or for archiving?

I gotta admit, an army made up of Scorpion Aliens sounds amazing.

-Windebieste.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I wish I had space for army/hive building. My plan is to have a few (half dozen) warriors after the re-release and then do smaller numbers of the xeno varients. My hive has 2 Gorillas for their "muscle", 1 defiance xeno as a kind of "alpha", and I'll probably do two or 3 of the scorpion.

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

Quote from: windebieste on Feb 08, 2018, 09:24:44 PM
A case..?  How many pieces in a case?  Army building or for archiving?

I gotta admit, an army made up of Scorpion Aliens sounds amazing.

-Windebieste.
It depends on the number of figures released in this line. For Series 12 a case was Fourteen. Which is four figures, per individual figure. But, I'm thinking about six or eight should do it. It's for hive/army building purposes.  ;D

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

We should be getting an official look at Snake and Scorpion xeno in the next day or so at Toy Fair. You can see them both if you zoom in.
https://twitter.com/neca_toys/status/964868733671038976

Otter

Otter

So is the Kenner-style Apone revealed at Toy Fair the marine Randy hinted at on Twitter, or do you think there are more reveals to come?

I don't remember NECA staggering reveals over a show before. I was sure we'd see Dietrich or Drake.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Honestly I'm a little peeved we're getting Kenner Apone before actual Apone. I have my custom Apone but it makes no sense that they'd do that imo.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

So that´s means in theory Neca would eventually do an Apone figure based in its movie counterpart?

Otter

Otter

Not sure if the Kenner-styled likeness is as close to the actor's enough for the movie line. That's always been the issue.

Kailem

Kailem

windebieste

windebieste

What a cool way to round out the set.  I don't suppose Sgt Apone can toss grenades, can he?

-Windebieste.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed