slaysaliens

slaysaliens

4/26 NECA figure is Kenner Vasquez!

El Diablo

El Diablo

Damn! Take my money!!

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

You guys know when Vasquez will go on sale? I know today but I can't see a time on Twitter?

El Diablo

El Diablo

They just went on sale at www.thenecastore.com. Just purchased a set myself.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I'm ok with it, looks cooler than the smartgun version imo

bobby brown

bobby brown

Check the Neca alien covenant thread for pictures of the new xenomorph. :)

Otter

Otter

Anyone know what thebox art featuring the '86 warrior on NECA's FaceBook feed is all about?

I can't find a description and there don't appear to be any comments.

EDIT: Never mind, it's the front of the arcade figure.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

On Alien Day, I finally purchased my first figure, which was the Alien3 Ellen Ripley. There was one left at my TRU for months, and I decided to get it. When they originally stocked the Series (along with the WY Commando and Dog Alien), I noticed all of the heads of the Ripley figure looked different in their paint jobs. The one I wanted (which I fortunately purchased) has a faint whitish paint on the back of the scalp and a nice red slash on her forehead. I know the slash is normal, but what about the scalp? Is this a rare error in the production, or a common occurrence? Either way, the figure looks 100% badass in the box and I doubt I will open it. Until we get news on Dillon and Clemens, I will only pick up the ice blue Warrior which will be due soon in the next Series. Great work NECA, never in all my childhood did I ever expect such realistic figures, esp. of my favorite movie character in the series of films.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: windebieste on Apr 24, 2017, 12:15:01 PM
Finally catching up on my backlog of work, PRJ, and added that video to the site.  Good work.  More please.  :)
-Windebieste.
As you wish

This video...I like it. ANOTHER!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxyabTlcuk8&t=25s

Kailem

Kailem

The SDCC/Neca Club-exclusive Alien figure for this year has been revealed, and as some people speculated when it was first shown back at last year's SDCC it's based on an episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that featured Alien-like creatures:

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/870617689512972289

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

That is awful imo

Denton Smalls

Denton Smalls

Aliens & TMNT?? Googling now...

Kailem

Kailem

Apparently it's based on the "Pizza Monster", which was a clear tip of the hat to the xenomorphs:

Vark_

Vark_

Basically looks like the Resurrection xeno design, without the head dome.

FiorinaFury161

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed