NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 812,084 times)

windebieste

windebieste

@PRJ: Cool video.  As usual.  Not all of NECA's stuff has cable ties.  Just the ones they send to you.   :P

@crazypredator2: NECA teased a close up image of the predalien about 12 months ago.  The original was a popular figure and can fetch good money now.  Obviously, there's a demand for it.  I'll be surprised if they don't follow through on that item at some point. 

After all, they keep making variants of the Big Chap and Dog Alien.  Hell, the Dog Alien alone NECA have released 5 iterations of it. 

Personally, I'd love to see another iteration of the Predalien hybrid.  It was the only good thing about that movie.  Hell, a quarter scale version of it would be meat!

-Windebieste.

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

Quote from: windebieste on Apr 06, 2017, 01:35:20 AM
@PRJ: Cool video.  As usual.  Not all of NECA's stuff has cable ties.  Just the ones they send to you.   :P

@crazypredator2: NECA teased a close up image of the predalien about 12 months ago.  The original was a popular figure and can fetch good money now.  Obviously, there's a demand for it.  I'll be surprised if they don't follow through on that item at some point. 

After all, they keep making variants of the Big Chap and Dog Alien.  Hell, the Dog Alien alone NECA have released 5 iterations of it. 

Personally, I'd love to see another iteration of the Predalien hybrid.  It was the only good thing about that movie.  Hell, a quarter scale version of it would be meat!

-Windebieste.
I really like the look and design of the predalien, a 1/4 scale predalien would be awesome in the collection for sure.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: windebieste on Apr 06, 2017, 01:35:20 AM

-Windebieste.
Thank you kindly sir. Feel free to link it to your awesome site! I am currently selling my AvPR figures New in Box on eBay if anyone is interested.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looks like a Runner head as the base so I'd guess Panther Alien?

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/855544933838708736

Russ840

Russ840

I find it strange that we are still yet to have a resurrection Warrior.  It looks like the base for the DC vs. figures are said creature.

All i want is that and a Covenant Alien and ill be happy.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

I want it all.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

NECA just had to do this when my shelf-space is at its lowest point.  :laugh:

windebieste

windebieste

Orly? My wallet and shelf space are both going to be feeling very thin once NECA announce their imminent range of 'ALIEN: Covenant' figures. 

You know it.

-Windebieste.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

The 25th anniversary of A3 this year and still no 1/4 scale Alien runner?

Russ840

Russ840

Also the 20th anniversary of Resurrection and no standard resi warrior.

windebieste

windebieste

Gimme 1/4 scale 'ALIEN3' Runner, plz,NECA...

Maybe announcing on 4/26..?  Can only hope.  Would be sweet.

-Windebieste.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: windebieste on Apr 23, 2017, 09:47:53 AM
Gimme 1/4 scale 'ALIEN3' Runner, plz,NECA...

Maybe announcing on 4/26..?  Can only hope.  Would be sweet.

-Windebieste.
I'm sure they have something epic in store to show off in a few days.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Calling it now:

Spoiler
Dillon and Clemens :o
[close]

windebieste

windebieste

...and Superintendent Andrews.  Comes with a squash ball accessory.

Finally catching up on my backlog of work, PRJ, and added that video to the site.  Good work.  More please.  :)

-Windebieste.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: windebieste on Apr 24, 2017, 12:15:01 PM
...and Superintendent Andrews.  Comes with a squash ball accessory.

Finally catching up on my backlog of work, PRJ, and added that video to the site.  Good work.  More please.  :)

-Windebieste.
You'll be happy to hear I have 3-5 new videos in the works and a long weekend starting tomorrow to work on them! Thank you as always!

And lol to the squash ball.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed