DC Cinematic Universe

Started by Xenokiller, Jun 14, 2013, 12:43:39 AM

Author
DC Cinematic Universe (Read 115,328 times)

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Am I the only one who wants GL2? I love the character ALOT and I like movie and I think a sequel could have a lot of potential assuming it has the script to back it up.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Aspie on Jun 15, 2013, 09:15:53 PM
I WANT A GOD DAMN AQUAMAN MOVIE ALREADY ;-;

Shane Black should direct.

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

Quote from: cloverfan98 on Jun 15, 2013, 11:09:50 PM
Am I the only one who wants GL2? I love the character ALOT and I like movie and I think a sequel could have a lot of potential assuming it has the script to back it up.
No your not, I actually liked the first one, I watched before I was a DC fan though so I'll have to try it again but yeah I love green lantern

Aspie

Aspie

I liked the first GL a lot. Even more than TDKR.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: cloverfan98 on Jun 15, 2013, 11:09:50 PM
I started hating GL but in the second half it improved. Sequel could only improve. Yes, GL2 please. No reboot, just change the tone. And I say Yes, Ryan f**king Reynolds.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The GL movie sucked. Ryan Reynolds gets too much shit for it, though.

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 16, 2013, 02:22:06 AM
RR gets shit for every comic book movie he's ever done

Magegg

Magegg

I don't like Ryan Reynolds either, but I'd pick him if there's a chance looking forward in continuity terms and avoid another reboot. The movie was bad, but it least it got it right in what respected to the origin.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Xenokiller on Jun 16, 2013, 06:01:36 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 16, 2013, 02:22:06 AM
RR gets shit for every comic book movie he's ever done

It's not really his fault. The guy just has the worst luck when it comes to this sort of thing.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 16, 2013, 09:07:45 PMIt's not really his fault. The guy just has the worst luck when it comes to this sort of thing.
Not exactly. His face is annoying, for my taste.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Then he should stick to Deadpool.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 16, 2013, 09:53:11 PMThen he should stick to Deadpool.
I don't know. His performance as Wade Wilson was godawful. But everything on that movie was godawful. Probably the director asked for a godawful Deadpool, I have no idea.

I don't know if he has potential to play the ACTUAL Deadpool in a movie.

Magegg

Magegg

What would you think if Keanu Reeves reprises his role as John Constantine for the Justice League Dark movie?

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

Quote from: Magegg on Jul 01, 2013, 11:42:32 PM
What would you think if Keanu Reeves reprises his role as John Constantine for the Justice League Dark movie?
I haven't seen constantine yet, is it true to the comics?

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Xenokiller on Jul 02, 2013, 01:05:55 AMI haven't seen constantine yet, is it true to the comics?
In personality, No. I don't know if the character biography is the same, I think it isn't either.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed