ALIEN: Out of the Shadows (Novel 1)

Started by Darwinsgirl, Jun 01, 2013, 03:49:43 AM

Author
ALIEN: Out of the Shadows (Novel 1) (Read 148,059 times)

windebieste

Andrea Deck is on board with this?  Oh, fantastic! 

I guess this means she's comfortable working within this licence.  I hope she continues to do so.  Would it be too much of a stretch to want her to appear in a future 'ALIEN' movie as Amanda Ripley? 

I'd be all for that. 

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 30, 2016, 08:05:10 PM
Wait, Andrea Deck?

She was Amanda Ripley in Alien: Isolation!

EDIT: Not reading the full post retard alert :P

:P Ba-doy.

Bigger image of the cover:

And some of the cast of the drama, including Andrea Deck.

Correction: Andrea isn't playing Ripley, she's playing Kasyanov. Laurel Lefkow is playing Ripley.

The lovable Hoop will be played by Corey Johnson - in the cap in the cast picture above.

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: windebieste on Mar 30, 2016, 08:31:28 PM
Andrea Deck is on board with this?  Oh, fantastic! 

I guess this means she's comfortable working within this licence.  I hope she continues to do so.  Would it be too much of a stretch to want her to appear in a future 'ALIEN' movie as Amanda Ripley? 

I'd be all for that. 

Feeling the need to ditto you here, in case Fox is watching.  8)

Perfect-Organism

Wow, I just gave that a listen.  I can't say I remember ever hearing something like this.  It's really well done.  The sounds are quite richly layered and authentic.  It's definitely not somebody's read-through of the novel.  This is very cool..

PRJ_since1990

That sample was INCREDIBLE! I actually want to own this when it releases!

Corporal Hicks

The preview actually had me download Audible and pre-order the whole thing. I'm actually really excited to listen to this! We should hopefully be having a chat with Dirk Maggs, the director, at some point next month too.  :)

Elvis is Everywhere

Elvis is Everywhere

Dirk Maggs produced, adapted, and directed The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, the Dirk Gently books, Neverwhere, Good Omens, Superman, and An American Werewolf in London for BBC Radio 4. This is a drop in the hat for the man!

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 30, 2016, 09:41:57 PMAnd some of the cast of the drama, including Andrea Deck.

Man do I have a thing for Andrea Deck :P

426Buddy

I find her very pretty in a plain jane ripley sort of way  :)

*looks over shoulder for wife* all clear 8)

HuDaFuK

:)

I see what you mean, but there's something about her. I thought it when I first found out who she was off the back of Isolation, and she looks great in that photo too.

She was supposedly in Ridley's The Counsellor. Anyone ever see that?

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 31, 2016, 02:00:13 PM
:)

I see what you mean, but there's something about her. I thought it when I first found out who she was off the back of Isolation, and she looks great in that photo too.

She was supposedly in Ridley's The Counsellor. Anyone ever see that?

Oh my!  Huda's in love.   ;)

Saw the Councillor.  I didn't  think it was such a bad film.  Cameron Diaz is viciously amazing, and Michael Fassbender is always good.

Corporal Hicks

Can you fault him?  :laugh:

HuDaFuK

I'm changing my surname to McClaren and sending her creepy fan mail :P

426Buddy

You have to act like she's really Amanda Ripley too. :laugh:

The Alien Predator

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 02, 2016, 02:19:27 PM
I'm changing my surname to McClaren and sending her creepy fan mail :P

Omg!  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed