ALIEN: Out of the Shadows (Novel 1)

Started by Darwinsgirl, Jun 01, 2013, 03:49:43 AM

Author
ALIEN: Out of the Shadows (Novel 1) (Read 148,040 times)

SM

SM

Just don't ask Hicks...  ;D

It doesn't wreck the whole book.  But it was a very sloppy and easily avoided mistake.

BountyHunter

I have finally sat down and started reading this.  I am really enjoying it so far, except for one thing.

Fi nding
Fl ower
Fl esh

All through the book.  It's kinda driving my OCD into overdrive.  Do later printings fix this?

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Not sure, but Finding Flower Flesh Could be an ok name for a rock band...

BountyHunter

;D  hahahaha

I hope they've fixed it in a newer printing.  It is really annoying the heck out of me.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: BountyHunter on Mar 19, 2016, 03:07:26 AM
I have finally sat down and started reading this.  I am really enjoying it so far, except for one thing.

Fi nding
Fl ower
Fl esh

All through the book.  It's kinda driving my OCD into overdrive.  Do later printings fix this?

That's curious, do you know which pages those happen in? I don't remember seeing them in my book. It's been quite a long time too since I read them.

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: BountyHunter on Mar 19, 2016, 03:07:26 AM

Fi nding
Fl ower
Fl esh

Mine, too. Drove me absolutely bonkers. What would even cause that... some sort of find/replace SNAFU? The mind boggles...

BountyHunter

And only with words starting with an F.  Didn't make any sense to me. Lol

HuDaFuK

Yeah, that really confused me. Never seen anything like it before.

The Alien Predator

I think I remember seeing those now.  :laugh: How'd they make the mistake though? Must've been some glitch during the printing or something. Because if someone proof read that, it's a very noticeable mistake.

Perfect-Organism

WHAT DO YOU MEAN GLITCH?!?!?!?

;)

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Mar 21, 2016, 11:43:12 PM

;)

It's just a g litch man, a g litch.  :P

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: The Alien Predator on Mar 22, 2016, 12:55:28 AM
Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Mar 21, 2016, 11:43:12 PM

;)

It's just a g litch man, a g litch.  :P

Glitch man!  Pings, glitch, lifeform, what the f#%k!

Corporal Hicks

Cool news!

Quoteยท         Available on Audible; a brand new audio drama, Alien: Out of the Shadows - starring Rutger Hauer (Blade Runner and Batman Begins) in his first audio role, Matthew Lewis (Harry Potter film series) and Corey Johnson (The Bourne Ultimatum) is a terrifying fight for survival and an intense struggle between human and artificial intelligence.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=54188.0

Ultramorph

Looks like I'll be re-activating my Audible account next month!

HuDaFuK

Cool!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed