Sketches, Scribblings and Dabblings in Photoshop (2013 Thread)

Started by [cancerblack], May 17, 2013, 07:38:16 AM

Author
Sketches, Scribblings and Dabblings in Photoshop (2013 Thread) (Read 12,304 times)

King Rathalos

AAAAAAHHHHH

All dose details!!! ;D

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

MOAR STUFF!  ;D

W.I.P. Predator. My first Photoshop colour project in a looooooooong time:

Original ink on paper version of the Prometheus Redux image in my previous post:

Finally, a Plague Marine from Warhammer: 40,000 (I actually drew this one nearly six years ago):

Space Sweeper

HOLY SHIET. All incredible, but the Jockey one in particular... blows my mind. You and Spaghetti have this intensely detail-oriented and chaotic approach to drawing the ALIEN stuff and it just looks magnificent. Particularly love how solid and crisp the black is.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Thanks. :D I have to admit, Spaghetti is someone I really take a lot of inspiration from. I hadn't done any art for a long time, but looking at his stuff late last year motivated me to get back into my drawing.

Also, here's a pic showing the size of those models, and another with the second Predator I've been making/painting.

ShadowPred

Sweeps...I'm, I'm fainting! HELP!

Space Sweeper

[cancerblack]

Nightlord

Awesome stuff  :)
The minis are especially nice.

[cancerblack]

Space Sweeper

:o

Particularly loving that sinister Jockey/Engineer; has a very intimidating and regal look to him.

[cancerblack]

Thanks. :)   
He was pretty fun to draw.

Just now, dicking around in Photoshop with an old promo image of the NECA Chair-Suit:

atlantis

You have some awesome stuff in here... Love the B&W  pencil / pen drawings..all the small details..excellent...
Looking forward to finished result Bio-mechanic corridor ...

Keep up the good work ...

--- Atlantis  ---

ShadowPred

About time we get more updates!

[cancerblack]

Quote from: atlantis on May 30, 2013, 12:48:46 PM
You have some awesome stuff in here... Love the B&W  pencil / pen drawings..all the small details..excellent...
Looking forward to finished result Bio-mechanic corridor ...

Keep up the good work ...

--- Atlantis  ---

Thanks, atlantis. My bio-mechanical corridor has had some more work done, but it's a slow process to illustrate in that style. (especially between IRL commitments and other artistic endevours.)

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 30, 2013, 06:18:01 PM
About time we get more updates!

:-[
Spoiler
>:(
Spoiler
;D
[close]
[close]

ShadowPred

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed