Deleted Weyland scene and predator snapping of alien finger in Hbo special.

Started by Malicious Predator, Jan 30, 2007, 12:19:51 PM

Author
Deleted Weyland scene and predator snapping of alien finger in Hbo special. (Read 7,186 times)

Malicious Predator

I watched the hbo special documentary in the marketing sektion on the AvP extreme edition and observed a couple of scenes not in the film.

In the end of the documentary you can se 2 shots that are not in the final film. The predator snapping of a Alien finger "similar to the comic book" and Weyland lying on the ground after being killed by the Predator and a couple of Aliens approaching him.

I cant find this mentioned in any other topic.

I havent seen the unrated dvd of Avp yet. Are these scenes included? Anybody know anything about these scenes.

/Ola

Darkness

You mean this one:

Yeah, that one wasn't in the film or the deleted scenes. It first appeared in the teaser. Didn't see the other scene you mentioned.

Corporal Hicks

That's a scene with...Miller I think. He escaped the Aliens and was recaptured.

Darkness

He escaped? It might be worth adding a deleted scenes page to the site.

Eidotemit

there are plenty of them to add as I remember. Unfortunatly it looks like they would have added a lot of needed substance to the film and would have been some cool scenes. Wonder why they never followed through and put them in the 'unrated' version.

Corporal Hicks

Like I said, I've got one from AvPWorld V2. It could do with some editing spelling/grammar wise and new pictures but it's mostly complete.

Darkness

Quote from: Eidotemit on Jan 30, 2007, 10:05:47 PM
there are plenty of them to add as I remember. Unfortunatly it looks like they would have added a lot of needed substance to the film and would have been some cool scenes. Wonder why they never followed through and put them in the 'unrated' version.

Some of the deleted scenes, I can sorta see why they cut, but there's a few others that I'm intrigued about. I actually thought the new opening sequence in the extended version was really good. They should have kept that in.

Corporal Hicks

Pop on YIM D, I'll send you what I've got so far.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Thats where I remember the list from, it was your site AvPWorld. I still havent seen, nor do I plan on buying, the SE of AvP. I would if they had some of these scenes in it though, maybe after AvP2 comes out. Companys, Fox especailly, loves milking things for all theyre worth.

Corporal Hicks

Eidotemit

Ya, I used to visit it back in the day, I was on the forum too, but rarely posted much, usually stayed in the Galaxy forums.

FACEBOX

Those scenes are on the unrated dvd of Avp

avpjunkie

the aliens hovering over weyland's dead body is only offered as a separate deleted scene on the unrated Region 1 DVD and it looks awesome (don't know why that wasn't integrated into the "unrated" cut)

Scar breaking off Grid's finger is nowhere else on the unrated R1 DVD, except the HBO special...

Darkness

Quote from: avpjunkie on Feb 04, 2007, 06:38:57 AMScar breaking off Grid's finger is nowhere else on the unrated R1 DVD, except the HBO special...

Hmm, I'll have to add that to my Deleted Scenes page too. I looked in the HBO special and couldn't find it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed