The Spear/combi-stick wierdness

Started by ShadowPred, Aug 31, 2007, 12:57:49 AM

Author
The Spear/combi-stick wierdness (Read 833 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Ok, not only has the combi-stick changed in the part where he is about to kill the nameless blonde chick. but i have just seen that it also changes when is about to throw the whip at the alien, did anyone else notice this second occurence??

And if anyone has already posted about this second occurenece just ignore this thread or somebody just delete it.

That Yellow Alien

I just looked at it frame by frame and it didn't look like it changed to me. It's angle changed as the Predator turned, but that's it.

TakenByForce

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 31, 2007, 12:57:49 AM
Ok, not only has the combi-stick changed in the part where he is about to kill the nameless blonde chick. but i have just seen that it also changes when is about to throw the whip at the alien, did anyone else notice this second occurence??

And if anyone has already posted about this second occurenece just ignore this thread or somebody just delete it.

Hm.. i didn't really notice it, what where the differences?

ShadowPred

In the first few frames it looks the same in the rooftop scene, but in the 6th to last frame, you can clearly see that it has changed.

That Yellow Alien

I don't think we'll have to worry about his spear changing in between frames in the movie. I don't see it, I see it changing positions as the Predator moves. I wouldn't worry about it.

ShadowPred

Well I doubt we should get worked up about it, but it's just wired that it changes, there's no reason for it.

Danger Close

I noticed that too, could be the angle, or they might have had to add the spear in post, Ian might have had trouble moving with it on his back.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed