Gearbox Software Talks Aliens: Colonial Marines

Started by ikarop, Mar 24, 2013, 07:38:49 PM

Author
Gearbox Software Talks Aliens: Colonial Marines (Read 25,170 times)

Samus007

Quote from: Blacklabel on Mar 24, 2013, 10:55:36 PM
Film grain toggle!

exciting.

:P

lol. I was thinking the same thing.

Gren_86

Gren_86

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Mar 25, 2013, 12:14:46 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 25, 2013, 03:45:11 AMhttp://666kb.com/i/c65lyaa4jjuan2ysw.png
http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee395/ChrisPachi/LetsRoll_zps6c71f7a7.jpg
Now this, made my day!  :laugh:
On a serious note, the game is beyond repair even with its current and upcoming improvements.

Thank you for your immense contribution to the franchise Pitchford, you should have kept your old job as professional bullshitter (cough) I mean magician.
Prick... 

Ash 937

Why does the audience even applaud these guys?  DNF and ACM were back-toback pieces of crap.  They even deceived their customers with false advertising.  They are not worthy of any applause whatsoever and its sad to think that the crowd in the video is making them feel like that's all okay.

Effectz

Quote from: Ash 937 on Mar 25, 2013, 01:52:45 PM
Why does the audience even applaud these guys?  DNF and ACM were back-toback pieces of crap.  They even deceived their customers with false advertising.  They are not worthy of any applause whatsoever and its sad to think that the crowd in the video is making them feel like that's all okay.

If I was there I'd be Heckling the shit out of all of them till I was tossed out.

FightFinda

Quote from: Effectz on Mar 25, 2013, 03:45:11 PM

If I was there I'd be Heckling the shit out of all of them till I was tossed out.

Oh, they must of removed "Take 2" from the video title.

pixelbaron

Needed much more heckling.

ShadowPred

9th_Stew

its probs their m8s or relatives doing it for a few quid and some beers.

Gren_86

Gren_86

Quote from: 9th_Stew on Mar 25, 2013, 06:50:51 PM

its probs their m8s or relatives doing it for a few quid and some beers.
I wouldn't be surprised if those applauding bastards were actually GBX interns, summoned by their master Pitchford, the turd king. ;)

Local Trouble

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 25, 2013, 06:11:47 PMSo? I don't see why that needs to be taken into account.

It means you should embrace the soft bigotry of low expectations and pat Mikey on the head for his great story.

PRI. HUDSON

I would have sprayed him in LEGITIMATE and PAINFUL questions. f**k.

locusta

Is that guy actually on speed? With his infantile silly quotations?  Jesus Man, get a life!!

Local Trouble

I was hoping they'd announce a sequel.

Berserker Pred

Quote from: RC on Mar 25, 2013, 10:43:44 PM
I was hoping they'd announce a sequel.

This made me chuckle very hard :laugh: :laugh:

It bothers me that nobody asked them a legitimate question :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed