Gearbox Software Talks Aliens: Colonial Marines

Started by ikarop, Mar 24, 2013, 07:38:49 PM

Author
Gearbox Software Talks Aliens: Colonial Marines (Read 25,168 times)

underbound

if this game is going to be "fixed" i want drop in/drop out coop as promised,hodes of aliens coming at me in all swarm not single file,better weapons i personally like avp3s pulse rifle(it was good for no iron sights) improved lag,NO WEY-YU MERCS, more alien types and the demo. ill be set for day and appreciate the game more

Xhan

So they basically groomed ChrisF for portable marketing shield, and Randy had to look at a pre-prepared message to give his "hey guys we're in there, promise" points.

And then, "we really really want your feedback"

You want our feedback NOW?

What exactly the f**k was occurring for SIX f**kING YEARS on the forums?

They had people from other companies, including me, sending them f**king WHITEDOCS with shit to help with the game. That's how much people were willing to put in. They were essentially giving the competition ideas and feedback.

Absolutely incredible.

jackiechan.jpg

ShadowPred

Quote from: Xhan on Mar 25, 2013, 03:39:57 AM
So they basically groomed ChrisF for portable marketing shield, and randy had to look at a pre-prepared message to give his "hey guys we're in there, promise" points.

And then, "we really really want your feedback"

You want our feedback NOW?

What exactly the f**k was occurring for SIX f**kING YEARS on the forums?

They had people from other companies, including me, sending them f**king WHITEDOCS with shit to help with the game. That's how much people were willing to put in. They were essentially giving the competition ideas and feedback.

Absolutely incredible.

jackiechan.jpg

f**king inexcusable, someone needs to call them out on these exact points.

Nutlink

Quote from: SM on Mar 24, 2013, 10:58:25 PM
They're not applauding you Neumann...
What....what did you just say?

ShadowPred

SM

Mikey Neumann uses BADASS HIPSTER.

It's not very effective.

Blacklabel

He definitely seems to be more pokemon than writer.

Xenomorphine

The audience sound either labotomised or high. The weirdest stuff was getting celebratory whoops and applause.

"Hey, guys... There's a lot of people here and... Not everyone had an orange, um..."

And that quote from Randy has to be his most WTF one yet. Did he get drunk in preparation for this? ???

Xhan

Drinking at PAX is a thing, to be sure; but this look simply to be a very extreme case of insulation, not drunkenness.

PsyKore

The game is a lost cause, Gearbox. And you still have the nerve to rip us off with overpriced DLC.

Another developer should be given a shot to do the game all over again properly. Preferably developers who have brains and no Mikey Neumann.

Cpl Nish

I liked the campaign dispite its flawed graphics and AI. The multiplayer is really good including the bug hunt dlc.  The patches are fixing things and i dont think it is a case of too little too late however i do understand how pissed people are waiting 6 years and paying full price for what they got, effectivey a beta game but at least GBX are trying to fix a few things.

I do not condone what they have done nor Randy's attitude on the matter (problem? what problem? - deleted from twitter/forum for talking against me)

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

wow how awkward was that for them - the guy in the middle looked like he was about to kak himself.

Btw what the hell is a an "orange um"?

Razz

They looked and sounded so uncomfortable to be there, bordering on humiliation even, good. They should never be taken seriously as developers ever again.

SDR

Quote from: Blacklabel on Mar 24, 2013, 11:12:23 PM
Borderlands 3 will get their morale back up, i'm sure.

I am sure for that, i only wait to see the sucker who will fund them the money for a different game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed