Rank the MP xenomorphs from best to worst

Started by shadowedge, Mar 02, 2013, 11:27:00 PM

Author
Rank the MP xenomorphs from best to worst (Read 2,688 times)

shadowedge

What do you think are the best and worst of the online xenomorphs, not including the Crusher or Boiler?

For me:

1. Lurker: It has medium health. Extremely fast. Same kind of attacks as the Warrior. It's pounce allows you to one shot a marine or just fly around the map like in AVP2.

2. Spitter: The spitter is physically by far the weakest of the three main xenomorphs but it has some good secondary effects like smokescreen and rupture. It's acid spit gives some much needed range too, but it is not all that powerful.

3. Warrior: What is the point of this class? It has the most health, but other than that it is just the Lurker minus the speed and pounce. My least used class.

Porkus Maximus

The point of the warrior is that when you play against marines who know what they're doing, you simply wont survive the elbow of death + battle rifle + claymore combo with anything else. 

WinterActual

Extermination/TDM = Warr = gg marines
Escape/Survivor = Spitter =  :laugh:  :D :laugh: :D :laugh:

TheRaven

In order of who I use more:

1.Soldier/warrior: largest health and I prefer to use this class more.
2.Spitter: long range attacks and was my preferred class.
3. Lurker: I don't really use it at all, to be honest.

Tyrant

i use them all but in order.

1. Soldier/warrior
2. lurker
3. spitter

but i use the spitter more in extermination/escape

Xhan

1. HAHAHAHAHA tier: Spitter (the only real build you can have with him)
2. Kind of sort of mostly balanced but kinda not tier: Warrior
3. Stop hitting yourself tier: Lurker

Lie

Quote from: shadowedge on Mar 02, 2013, 11:27:00 PM
What do you think are the best and worst of the online xenomorphs, not including the Crusher or Boiler?

For me:

1. Lurker: It has medium health. Extremely fast. Same kind of attacks as the Warrior. It's pounce allows you to one shot a marine or just fly around the map like in AVP2.

2. Spitter: The spitter is physically by far the weakest of the three main xenomorphs but it has some good secondary effects like smokescreen and rupture. It's acid spit gives some much needed range too, but it is not all that powerful.

3. Warrior: What is the point of this class? It has the most health, but other than that it is just the Lurker minus the speed and pounce. My least used class.

Are you high?! ;) Listen;

The Warrior is by far the best class, it's the one that earns the most kills if you play aggressive and tactfully that is, whereas the Lurker is conditionally in it's effectiveness. Main condition being; they don't know where your coming from, the second they open fire with a shotgun, battle rifle, assault rifle... combat pistol! :laugh: Anything that does either excels in great damage or good accuracy your praying that you land your flurry cause your dead otherwise.

1. Warrior, unstoppable in the right hands, facing anything BUT the tactical shotgun and light armour you've got a kill, if you pick a lone marine definitely, best choice for when the group starts to break apart.

2. Lurker, health is poor but the speed and maneuverability combined with "Escape" makes you exceeding dangerous in open and closed environments.

3. Spitter, Acid Trap and Rupture are gold... but... You are nothing but a bomb the Spitter has next to zero survival qualities I pick it for escape and nothing else. In confined areas and their a shit shot you've got them whether they kill you or not.

xenokris

1. warrior class is my favorite i like its regenerative health abilities/defensive curl has become quite useful to hide and recover health if need arises plus while using this abilty I've seen marines pass right by me without noticing me seriously.
        2. lurker fastest sob around plus the leaps r a good travel strategy plus u use all speed enhancing abillities and some strategy and u can get a pretty good kill streak going plus its fun.  :o
    3. spitter tdm this xeno gets killed pretty fast but survivor/ escape is where spitters shine 4 there long distance ability plus if ur good enough u can pretty much be a xeno sniper/ downside small health and spit Imho takes to damn long to charge so i use acid trap its faster to charge plus if u miss ur still settin traps against ur enemies.  but its upto u how u play so experiment see what u can do. ;D

PRJ_since1990

I probably use all 3 evenly. I wish they could all have rupture since acid blood should be dealing a decent amount of damage should a marine get coated or walk through it :)
Soldier class is best at hitting multiple targets with tail whip and roundhouse attacks. Great in TDM.
Lurker is "truest" Alien, since it hides and strikes fast. Great in TDM and Escape (because someone always strays from the group)
Spitter is meh. I do like it as a suicide class more akin to Boilers with the rupture ability. Wish it was cooler looking. The acid range attacks are so-so. I do like it for Escape and TDM on those tighter maps like Adrift.

I love the lurker the most but with the glitchy pounce attack, I probably use the Spitter the most with Acid spray since I want to get up
close anyways.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed