Campaign (+ Side Mission) Help

Started by predxeno, Mar 01, 2013, 10:05:59 PM

Author
Campaign (+ Side Mission) Help (Read 17,886 times)

Vrastal

Vrastal

Where is the Alien egg in Alien instinct mission 4. i feel like ive looked everywhere for it

predxeno

predxeno

I can't find it anymore, I think after you get the egg the Berserker Alien's vision doesn't work anymore. My advice is use the Berserker Alien to find the secret room and make sure you don't mistake the green path leading to it for a crawlable wall.

snekyelitekila9

snekyelitekila9

Quote from: alanwu1233 on Mar 03, 2013, 03:30:02 PM
Quote from: Ghost Anytime on Mar 02, 2013, 11:35:52 PM
Zazs turn on your thermal vision and their is markings vs on the pullers turn them so the markings match the hand prints, your welcome

How am I supposed to solve it with my broken thermal vision. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
to be honest I have no idea hope the new update fixes that for you though

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 14, 2013, 05:00:09 AM
I can't find it anymore, I think after you get the egg the Berserker Alien's vision doesn't work anymore. My advice is use the Berserker Alien to find the secret room and make sure you don't mistake the green path leading to it for a crawlable wall.
yes you no longer see the egg your character has picked it up and retrieved it.

PRJ_since1990

Love this game. Early on I started playing the side missions and built up my spendable points. I bought the full Praetorian set and full Wolf set, with prae whip and shurikan. Most of the campaign and side missions weren't too tough having the better customized pieces. I think that my rage meter is glitched. I build it to max and the prompt comes up over it to activate the rage mode (right? That's how it works?) but it just empties and the screen flashes green for a split second. What's going on here? Help please?

predxeno

predxeno

This sounds like s technical issue, email contact@angrymobgames.com for assistance.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed