Xenos in the Photo Shop

Started by Biomechanoid, Mar 01, 2013, 03:16:28 AM

Author
Xenos in the Photo Shop (Read 12,270 times)

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

Part two of the design above: For those who would like to see the complete chain room pieced together, strictly photo image, no photoshop filters, here you go....

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Working on anything new?

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

No, my current project is working on another enhanced script presentation.

Meanwhile, here's another merge pan view. Aliens 86. We never see the alien-encrusted chamber in a  complete view. Merging a few screen shots and blending the seams, here's the chamber in it's complete view.....

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

It's been a long, long time since I've added anything new to this thread, but here's a couple Photoshop collages I designed for Covenant......

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

Most recent design: I love playing with banner designs for my site's Alien section. Here's a recent top header banner design I did for my Alien Franchise section, using frames and javascript..... (I can't post it in here due to coding restrictions, you can see it in action on its page..... http://www.scifimoviezone.com/avpalien08.shtml

Iron Infililtrator

Iron Infililtrator

Submit that on Global dude. They'll put it on their site news and gallery

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

Quote from: Iron Infililtrator on Sep 10, 2017, 04:47:22 AM
Submit that on Global dude. They'll put it on their site news and gallery

First time I heard of Gloval AVP. I'll check it out, thanks.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Biomechanoid on Aug 08, 2017, 12:54:26 PM
It's been a long, long time since I've added anything new to this thread, but here's a couple Photoshop collages I designed for Covenant......

Nice job, man! Really dig those. Do you make forum signatures at all? Bet you could do some kickass ones.

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 11, 2017, 10:49:01 AM
Nice job, man! Really dig those. Do you make forum signatures at all? Bet you could do some kickass ones.

Thanks Hicks. I used to make static signature templates for another alien forum for members to add their own text. (alienexpressions? alienconnection?, I forget the name). This template was one of the more popular signature templates at that forum back then....

Signature Template 002 - PNG image. 600x116. Space on the right to add your text. Be sure to save as .png to maintain transparent background. It will adopt any color of any forum's background color as its background.

Signature Template 003 - Same PNG instructions to maintain transparent background, apply as above.

By the way, you don't have to stick with the transparent background for the PNG images. Another option is to embed them on top of your desired background.

Examples below.....

Signature template004. You can add your text in the transparent area in the upper right.

Signature template005 - Predators explore the derelict ship.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Alien Experience, perhaps? That's the kind of colour scheme they used to use. And another awesome looking piece.

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 11, 2017, 03:05:33 PM
Alien Experience, perhaps? That's the kind of colour scheme they used to use. And another awesome looking piece.
Yea, that was the site. Also, I see you don't allow motion graphic signatures anyway. I'll see if I can dig up more templates buried somewhere on my server, members can add their own text.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That sounds fantastic. Thank you. Looking forward to seeing more of what you've done.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That hasn't uploaded mate.

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 11, 2017, 06:12:29 PM
That hasn't uploaded mate.
Oops....I had png images blocked from being hotlinked. Fixed now.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Those are fantastic! Thanks for sharing. I think I need to cross-post them to the signature thread in the General board.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed