Script in the works for PROM Seq

Started by draken161, Feb 27, 2013, 06:59:15 AM

Author
Script in the works for PROM Seq (Read 63,183 times)

draken161

draken161

Quote"They're working on the script. I met Ridley in London a couple of weeks ago. I would love to work with him again and I know that he would like to do another one. It's just like we need to find the right story. I hope we will."
Well that's curious that she's even hoping. I thought it was already confirmed in the works?

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/exclusive-noomi-rapace-says-prometheus-sequel-script-being-worked-on-now-20130226

For those who'd like to see.

Darth Vile

Quote from: draken161 on Feb 27, 2013, 06:59:15 AM
Quote"They're working on the script. I met Ridley in London a couple of weeks ago. I would love to work with him again and I know that he would like to do another one. It's just like we need to find the right story. I hope we will."
Well that's curious that she's even hoping. I thought it was already confirmed in the works?

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/exclusive-noomi-rapace-says-prometheus-sequel-script-being-worked-on-now-20130226

For those who'd like to see.
Not surprising really as any movie in development can be mothballed and end up in development hell. Nice to know they've not just green lit a sequel for the sake of it. This may result in a script that we may all be able to get behind...

Blacklabel

Fingers crossed. Here's hoping Jon Spaihts is the writer on board :)

Zenzucht

Zenzucht

Quote from: Blacklabel on Feb 27, 2013, 08:01:47 AM

He's tweeting a lot (about writing) :)

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote"You would have to ask someone at the studio about who the writer is."
We prodded -- was she sure she can't squeal?
"No!" she chirped back.
The Brothers Strause?

Alien³

Alien³

Nice to have some news at last : )

whiterabbit

But it wasn't in the shape of a coded message or star map!

Blacklabel

Quote from: Valaquen on Feb 27, 2013, 08:40:21 AM
The Brothers Strause?

knock on wood.

szkoki

szkoki

poor Noomi still hoping for a decent sequel

Elicas

Elicas

Quote from: szkoki on Feb 27, 2013, 11:29:19 AM
poor Noomi still hoping for a decent sequel

I'm still waiting for a decent Alien prequel.

Goddamn it Ridley.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Keep dreaming.

Gazz

Gazz

Good news.

bishoop

bishoop

Quote from: Zenzucht on Feb 27, 2013, 08:40:02 AM
Quote from: Blacklabel on Feb 27, 2013, 08:01:47 AM

He's tweeting a lot (about writing) :)

i think it might be - after all it was he who came up with Prometheus before the studio hired DL to make it less Alieny (and because he did some big movies) and didnt his intial script go down abit better than what we got with DLs? (i dunno though)

anyway he probably has had the sequel idea mapped out for a while now...it makes total sense the studio would give him the job as sole writer

Valaquen

Valaquen

Spaihts' script demonstrated that he didn't really know the Alien universe very well, and his Aliens were weaker than those in A:CM. I'd rather they get someone proven.

Nightmare Asylum

Fingers crossed. I hope this moves forward.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed