SP DLC Speculation

Started by JokersWarPig, Feb 24, 2013, 07:34:10 PM

Author
SP DLC Speculation (Read 61,404 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: The Runner on Feb 25, 2013, 12:47:00 AM
I wonder if there will be more new Xenomorphs in the DLC?
I wonder if they'll have actual aliens in the dlc?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I remember reading that there would be more customization options added through DLC, I think the runner was specifically mentioned too

Praetorian Xeno

Praetorian Xeno

I wouldn't mind seeing a DLC that would; if possible; redo the xeno AI system or give all xenos the lurkers system. That would make the game a lot more alien-esque, rather than a bunch of xenos mindlessly running at me and getting taken out without any real effort being put into the fight.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Praetorian Xeno on Feb 25, 2013, 02:31:49 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing a DLC that would; if possible; redo the xeno AI system or give all xenos the lurkers system. That would make the game a lot more alien-esque, rather than a bunch of xenos mindlessly running at me and getting taken out without any real effort being put into the fight.

I can only hope and wish they would do this. I'd rather all of the aliens acted like lurkers and a small number acted like the ones we have now. It'd be better if you where concerned with the ones sneaking around and then get run up on, as opposed to what we currently have.

Praetorian Xeno

Praetorian Xeno

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Feb 25, 2013, 02:34:43 AM
Quote from: Praetorian Xeno on Feb 25, 2013, 02:31:49 AM

I can only hope and wish they would do this. I'd rather all of the aliens acted like lurkers and a small number acted like the ones we have now. It'd be better if you where concerned with the ones sneaking around and then get run up on, as opposed to what we currently have.

Exactly! There was like one part in the single player I remember having to outsmart the xenos and that was when there was four lurkers at once in a very dark room! Now that was the experience I hoped for when I purchased the game.

DiabloGuapo

DiabloGuapo

How about a DLC that removes the Crusher, Raven, Boilers, Spitters and most of the W-Y mercs, merges the Soldiers with the Lurkers (Soldiers' looks but with Lurkers' AI), and a real boss fight with the Queen?

Gren_86

Gren_86

Quote from: DiabloGuapo on Feb 25, 2013, 04:07:36 AM
How about a DLC that removes the Crusher, Raven, Boilers, Spitters and most of the W-Y mercs, merges the Soldiers with the Lurkers (Soldiers' looks but with Lurkers' AI), and a real boss fight with the Queen?
:-*

Aceburster

Aceburster

Quote from: DiabloGuapo on Feb 25, 2013, 04:07:36 AM
man id Kill for an all-lurker mode...

Gren_86

Gren_86

Replaying the demo over and over again, I'd say those soldier xenos were exactly what your talking about.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: ikarop on Feb 25, 2013, 12:10:54 AM
we'll get to see more of the massive W-Y ship.
I am wondering who the hell cares about WY? The game is called Aliens: CM not Weyland Yutani: CM. People want to fight Aliens, not another humans. This aint CoD (or is it?). The most boring part of the game were the levels where we fight against the WY mercs and now GBX are trying to make us pay for more of that? Yeah.. no. I MAY pay for aliens only DLC but WY DLC.. I don't think so bro..

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 25, 2013, 06:29:06 AM
I am wondering who the hell cares about WY? The game is called Aliens: CM not Weyland Yutani: CM. People want to fight Aliens, not another humans. This aint CoD (or is it?). The most boring part of the game were the levels where we fight against the WY mercs and now GBX are trying to make us pay for more of that? Yeah.. no. I MAY pay for aliens only DLC but WY DLC.. I don't think so bro..

Because you can't have Aliens without WY butting in. Imma thinkin' future installments will be called "Weyland-Yutani: the game" or something like that...

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

The WY guys should have been slaughtered as a fighting force early on in the game. If they wanted to go the dramatic route they could have had the situation become so dire that the Marines are forced to fight along side some WY mercs.

In a beautiful world though there would be no WY mercs.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Grey_Yautja on Feb 25, 2013, 06:51:30 AM

Because you can't have Aliens without WY butting in.
Sure... I guess thats why we never saw a fight between the USCM and WY in the movies  ::)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 25, 2013, 06:29:06 AM
I really didn't mind fighting the W-Y guys, they added enough variety without detracting from the Alien fighting. And seeing 3-way battles where they'd be shooting at me and my buddies and then a bunch of Aliens rush in and attack everyone willy-nilly was pretty cool. :)

Speedy_J

...If there is any.

Personally, I want to see how the events unfolded from other Marines that had to crash land on LV-426.

And maybe another level where we play as Hicks to find out what REALLY happened on the Sulaco.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed