AvPGalaxy A: CM Game Night (360)

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 10, 2013, 09:46:35 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy A: CM Game Night (360) (Read 50,863 times)

PredalienXenomorph

I won't get a season pass until I'm certain there will be DLC for the game. They lied about everything else....

beb

beb

Who is going to show up for ACM tomorrow. Just wondering if we will have a decent  turnout. I am usually glad  to see forum members that still are interested in game night. No matter how shitty the game is. cya there whoever shows up l 

PredalienXenomorph

I should be there for tomorrow

TheRaven

TheRaven

Is there one this Sunday? (Also how do I find you guys XD I'm new here sorry)

I'm on XBL though.

PredalienXenomorph

I'll friend you to start, but you should send Hicks a request to make sure you get invited. His gamertag is on page one of this thread.

Corporal Hicks

Yup. Every Sunday. I'm not sure about dlc yet. I wanna hear a bit more about it.

TheRaven

TheRaven

Okay, heading online now c:

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Sorry I missed it, got into a car accident  :( I'm fine, my car isn't.

ACR

ACR

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Mar 10, 2013, 10:53:37 PM
Sorry I missed it, got into a car accident  :(

Holy shit, you ok? O_o"

Also, great Sunday guys, I had a lot of fun and made a few friends on XboxLIVE. Sunday is becoming one of my most favorite days of the week. = D

PredalienXenomorph

It was alot of fun gaming and chatting with you guys. I'm going to have to be there every Sunday.

beb

beb

Really great night there were no low points. Hope the consistency of the group stays at its peek. We had a full room. Lets hope it stays that way. It truly is the best day of the week for avpgalaxy members to socialize.

Gates

Gates

Had a blast yesterday with the fellas..!

I think Hicks was getting back at me for all my AvP:R(tarded) bullshit way back when, lulz :P...he proceeded to kill me over and over and over again..! :D

Good times, hope I can make it next Sunday...

Corporal Hicks

I wasn't aiming for you specifically,  I promise! Fun night as usual guys. It's nice getting to chat with new guys.

TheRaven

TheRaven

I know I had great fun, I'll probably be on next Sunday aswell if I get home on time that is XD

I think I was the only girl gamer there XD
(I was white tiger btw)

beb

beb

So we have seen what gearbox is offering for bug hunt. Who is gonna play bug hunt. I think this would be a good warm up game to play. Pre avpgalaxy game night maybe hour before game night starts. I always get on early. But sadly i would not suggest the dlc. I can not lie it has flaws but fun none the less.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed