AvPGalaxy A: CM Game Night (360)

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 10, 2013, 09:46:35 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy A: CM Game Night (360) (Read 51,268 times)

Corporal Hicks

Well boys and girls! It's that time again. For the foreseeable future I will be hosting a game night for Aliens: Colonial Marines on the X-Box 360. This will be every Sunday night, 8pm GMT until approximately 10pm GMT.

First session will be this coming Sunday the 17th. Just add my gamertag cplhicks2310 and let me know you're adding me for the game night. If I fail to invite you on the day, just give me a message to remind me you want to join us.

Look forward to seeing you all on Sunday!!  ;D

Crazy Rich

I might show up. Depends if I have the money or not to get it, one of my highest goals though.

Corporal Hicks

Sell some blood, dude!

Crazy Rich

I just might.  ;D

RedHood

RedHood

Oh Hell yea! Count me in!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I might show up. 8 PM GMT is 3:00 PM EST right?

RedHood

RedHood

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Feb 11, 2013, 03:11:39 AM
I might show up. 8 PM GMT is 3:00 PM EST right?

Yea. I'm EST too.

Jums

Jums

I think I still have you added. I'll be there!

Six-String-Samurai

hell yeah I'm in, I might finally get a chance to get hicks with the flame thrower  :laugh:

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Better watch out, my Spitters got Pepper spray!  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Six-String-Samurai on Feb 12, 2013, 01:19:45 PM
hell yeah I'm in, I might finally get a chance to get hicks with the flame thrower  :laugh:

Haha. Was it you I got with the flamethrower back in the day? I can't remember who I got with it.

RagingDragon

I'm down, Hicks! Have you gotten your teeth into the multiplayer yet? It is great fun, and has enough options to really keep people around (I bloody hope.) I haven't even touched creating my own marine yet, still trying to figure out all of the crazy Xeno abilities there are.

Looking forward to it!

Six-String-Samurai

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 12, 2013, 04:39:54 PM
Quote from: Six-String-Samurai on Feb 12, 2013, 01:19:45 PM

Haha. Was it you I got with the flamethrower back in the day? I can't remember who I got with it.

Yes unfortunately that honour lies with me  ::)

Crazy Rich

I got it today as a surprise, apparently the second last copy! So I'll be there!  ;D

Haven't started multiplayer yet but I'm having lots of fun in the campaign so far.

JokersWarPig

I have off on sundays so count me in

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed