AvPGalaxy A: CM Game Night (360)

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 10, 2013, 09:46:35 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy A: CM Game Night (360) (Read 50,867 times)

beb

beb

It was fun tonight. Glad to see the large turn out. I got my ass handed to me but it was good none the less. See you guys next week

Smokeyrelic

Smokeyrelic is about to facehug ya, count me in :laugh:

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Any chance we can do this for AVP (2010)?

The multiplayer in that game really needs some livelihood.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: GET TO THE CHOPPA! on Feb 25, 2013, 02:00:05 AM

We did... but then when we stopped maybe about a year before A:CM came out. We played the week before A:CM release but that was just in celebration or something. With A:CM out I don't see AvP2010 ever making a comeback again, my opinion that is.

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 25, 2013, 02:06:11 AM
Quote from: GET TO THE CHOPPA! on Feb 25, 2013, 02:00:05 AM

We did... but then when we stopped maybe about a year before A:CM came out. We played the week before A:CM release but that was just in celebration or something. With A:CM out I don't see AvP2010 ever making a comeback again, my opinion that is.

Aww, but I don't want to be the only guy who plays AVP for the 360. It get so lonely.

JokersWarPig

If there was to be an infestation night....I'd be down.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'm online right now, gamertag is Xenomrph 01.

WaxD

WaxD

I was on tonight as Halterman88, and I try to be online about as much as I can given my schedule during the evenings. That's a friend's profile though, so I might have to switch to a different one eventually.

PredalienXenomorph

I hope I can join next time. I will warn you, I chose my gamertag a long time ago.

Killa-Hawke

any one wanna tear up some Weyland Yutani property.....hit me up anytime. Gamer tag: DHawke72

robby0202

robby0202

will there be a ps3 ACM night??

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: 101ST Phoenix [LTCO] on Feb 24, 2013, 10:39:39 PM
Any plans for a PC night or PS3 night?
Afraid not - I own it on neither. I really enjoyed Sunday. I love the banter with everyone.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 25, 2013, 11:52:35 PM
Quote from: 101ST Phoenix [LTCO] on Feb 24, 2013, 10:39:39 PM
Any plans for a PC night or PS3 night?
Afraid not - I own it on neither. I really enjoyed Sunday. I love the banter with everyone.

I didn't hear squat.

shakermakerman

What happens if there is more than 12?

RagingDragon

Hey Hicks, I'm going to be there on Sundays from now on, sorry I missed last one. But if we get more than 12 (!) or maybe 8, we should split into two groups so everyone has someone else to talk to...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed