AvPGalaxy A: CM Game Night (360)

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 10, 2013, 09:46:35 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy A: CM Game Night (360) (Read 51,481 times)

JokersWarPig

is game night happening today? I have about an hour or two before I have to go to the gym and get ready for work

Corporal Hicks

Saturday night, 8pm gmt. DLC night. Tell your friends!

Corporal Hicks

Will be running this week's session on Sunday night! Hope to see you there.

PVTDukeMorrison

Well I'm done for the game nights as my live has officially run out, sorry all

Corporal Hicks

Not renewing?

PVTDukeMorrison

Don't really have the money on me, and I haven't been playing much on my xbox anyway  :-\

ACR

ACR

I'll be on. = )

Sorry I haven't been on much this week if anyone has been wondering about me. Just playing on my N64 and drowning in the nostalgia. XD

Corporal Hicks

I've got about an hour to spare for some BF3 if you fancy?

ACR

ACR

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 17, 2013, 04:30:32 PM
I've got about an hour to spare for some BF3 if you fancy?

O_O.........

I'll be right on! xD

Corporal Hicks

Ok. 2 minutes

ACR

ACR

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 17, 2013, 04:58:36 PM
Ok. 2 minutes

Thanks Hicks, I had a lot of fun. It's stuff like that that makes LIVE a whole lot less lonely. = )

Corporal Hicks

5 minutes!  :)

Moosh89

Moosh89

Just posting this here for a great friend who is helping with our petition for more content :)

QuoteLooking for 3 people to help fill out a bughunt team for a showcase video as to why bughunt is awesome. This was JustaGrunt's idea and I'm just helping the idea manifest.

We will play on all 3 maps on Ultimate Badass, but we don't need to finish just need to get enough footage to edit something together. This is for the Xbox 360 version and you must have a mic as communication will be key. Please help me make this video in return every helper will get a shoutout on my channel and a big thank you from Moosh and JustaGrunt. Session will happen either tomorrow the 20th of september or on Saturday the 21st of september. As of time of day: whenever we can get the whole crew together is when we will start. I have no life atm so I'm free all day for whoever wants to help. I am in the Central timezone in the U.S.

I can do this by myself but i'd rather not. I want to do this petition a great service and not let Moosh and JustaGrunt down. The only way I can do this properly is by showcasing how fun bughunt can be, and 4 players on UB is the way its meant to be played. Please help me with this if you can! Not only will you help me but you'll be helping this petition and you'll help make Moosh and JustaGrunt VERY happy.

Sorry for posting this here I didn't feel it needed another thread nor did I want it out of reach of the petition thread as it's directly related to it. Please don't pass this off as spam, it's not. I really do need your help with this. I can't really afford to award you other than whatever fame you gain from being in the video, but hopefully you'll just do it out of your heart and for the prospect of more ACM.

Thank you for your time especially if you made it all the way through this massive post. Please, please someone help! I don't want to do this video alone and do a crappy job and let them down! My Gamertag is below, just message me if you're up to it and tell me where you're from.

Thanks
-DaBeardedXeno

I just got a message from him, He'd like you guys to know he wants to do this at 5PM (I believe he's Central time) tomorrow (Sunday, Sept. 22) until "whenever" :)

JokersWarPig

I can do some bug hunt providing what the date and time are

Moosh89

Moosh89

Cool, contact DaBeardedXeno through XBOX Live I guess :) Thanks!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed