20 min of SP footage from early release (In German) (SPOILERS)

Started by PRI. HUDSON, Feb 07, 2013, 10:30:50 AM

Author
20 min of SP footage from early release (In German) (SPOILERS) (Read 7,738 times)

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxcayo_angespielt-aliens-colonial-marines-singleplayer-schwiizerdutsch_videogames#.UROCGaVX2Sr

Enjoy

My bad. Didn't know it would be level 1. Anyway, if anyone knows German maybe we can get an idea of what his thoughts/opinions are?

Enigma

Enigma

Xenowrestling... "yay" exactly what we missed from AvP 2010 -.-
Bloody hell...
the xenos don't do anything! they drop down and then mill around doing nothing!

...lucky for the marines these xenos don't bleed acid atleast... only green paint -.-
Gah.

SPECIAL FORCES

Quote from: Enigma on Feb 07, 2013, 10:54:41 AM
Xenowrestling... "yay" exactly what we missed from AvP 2010 -.-
Bloody hell...
the xenos don't do anything! they drop down and then mill around doing nothing!

...lucky for the marines these xenos don't bleed acid atleast... only green paint -.-
Gah.

Maybe it is on easy difficulty.Less aggressive Xenos and no acid damage.

WinterActual

He is playing on Soldier, which I think is normal.

PRI. HUDSON

Seems like people got their hands on this early. I'd check YouTube once a day to see if anyone uploaded the campaign. I mean, that is if you want to see some more of it :)

And yeah, solider is like normal.

Salt The Fries

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 07, 2013, 11:11:05 AM
Only whimps play on normal thinking the game should be balanced the best on that level. It is NEVER the case. Why do these people never learn? Hey, I have a job too, and a future wife in the making. I still play Halo 4 on Legendary and didn't even think for a milisecond to choose even Heroic.

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Feb 07, 2013, 11:24:57 AM
Only whimps play on normal thinking the game should be balanced the best on that level. It is NEVER the case. Why do these people never learn? Hey, I have a job too, and a future wife in the making. I still play Halo 4 on Legendary and didn't even think for a milisecond to choose even Heroic.

I play the difficulty under the hardest usually. I hate Legendary mode in any Halo. I did beat Halo 4 on Legendary on my own. Some parts made me want to destroy my expensive television.

WinterActual

I think I will start with the Ultimate Badass Mode right away. The game seems pretty easy on the lower diffs.

The Runner

Hey guys! Guess what! Let's wrestle with a biomechanical chainsaw of rape death! :D

SPECIAL FORCES

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 07, 2013, 11:45:58 AM
I think I will start with the Ultimate Badass Mode right away. The game seems pretty easy on the lower diffs.

How many difficulty choices are? Because i remember on AvP back in 99' every dead Xeno sprayed a lot of acid on the hardest setting.
Here,the xeno is wounded,he wrestles with it and not a single damage by acid  :(

Salt The Fries

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 07, 2013, 11:29:01 AM
Quote from: Salt The Fries on Feb 07, 2013, 11:24:57 AM

I play the difficulty under the hardest usually. I hate Legendary mode in any Halo. I did beat Halo 4 on Legendary on my own. Some parts made me want to destroy my expensive television.

Some achievements, like Mortardom or Explore The Floor were a bitch to get, I know. I curse the latter one now :D If there are 4 difficulty levels, then playing the last but one is OK in my books.

WinterActual

SPECIAL FORCES

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 07, 2013, 12:15:41 PM
Quote from: SPECIAL FORCES on Feb 07, 2013, 11:53:36 AM

How many difficulty choices are?

Easy
Soldier
Hardened
UBA

Thank you Winter.
Well UBA my choice because this seems too easy.Except if the ammo/health packs you find are less on that mode or something.Otherwise it is ridiculous.

OpenMaw

Those aliens sometimes act like the worst patch of Dark Horse xenos.

Line up! Just line up so I can shoot you all straight on. Huahahahahaha!  :laugh:

szkoki

just watched the marine playtrough of avp2010 on nightmare and the xenos looked deadly and FAST, but these ones....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed