The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Started by Nightlord, Feb 05, 2013, 04:47:51 PM

Author
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (Read 15,110 times)

Master

Master

It`s still avaliable in Poland :D

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: Master on Jun 11, 2014, 06:15:59 PM
It`s still avaliable in Poland :D

can you send me a link to the store? because the one in poland they have on their site no longer has the PC version(i'm not from poland but it is close enough for the shipping to be acceptable)

Master

Master

I`ve checked by official site...

https://cdp.pl/wiedzmin-3

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

edycja  wyprzedana :(

Master

Master

Well then I`m one lucky bastard cause I managed to order one, seconds ago  :D

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

well i see that you can get on a list there but not really order it. and the list do not guarantee your copy it is just if someone cancels their order and the PC one was sold out there in the day they started with pre-orders. you sure you didn't just register to the list?

Master

Master

I wouldn`t worry. When they see how many people ordered Collectors Edition they`ll definitelly produce more. I`m still waiting for my confirmation mail, but I think I ordered not registered on wait list.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

don't think they will produce more, from the begining it was known there's just limited amount of copies and i would bet you just registered for the list as the edition is sold out there for quite some time.

Master

Master

Even if, then I`ll get it second hand. I`m geting it no matter what.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

well there is a price limit on how much i'm willing to pay for it so the standard one will do it for me :)

Master

Master

As far as I can remember there was similar case with Witcher 1 and 2. I have both of them (Collectors edition) and I don`t remember to order them half a year earier, so they must have had additional copies. Also, it`s allot of additional money for them. I dubt they`ll pass such opportunity.

MoonerSK

Nightlord

Nightlord

Looks amazing, glad they seem to have switched out the roll for a dodge. Rolling all over the place in Witcher 2 was so silly.

Think I may help the tree in my game, those Witches don't seem too nice.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

QuoteWe expect support if we encounter any problems, we love updates constantly improving the experience, and we feel really special when we receive free content that gives us more than we initially paid for. It doesn't have to be huge, it can be an awesome skin for a character, or an extra sword, or armor. Unfortunately this treatment is quite rare these days. As gamers, we nowadays have to hold on tight to our wallets, as surprisingly right after release, lots of tiny pieces of tempting content materialize with a steep price tag attached. Haven't we just paid a lot of cash for a brand new game? At CD PROJEKT RED, we strongly believe this is not the way it should work and, with The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, we have decided to do it differently.

http://www.kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/the-witcher-3-will-have-16-bits-of-dlc-and-they-will-all-be-free/

Nightlord

Nightlord

That's a good thing for them to do, though the game is still a way off and these add-ons seem small so why not just put them in the game for launch.

Also pretty funny EA got a poll made which is basically Witcher vs DAI and DA is being BTFO.

https://www.wedgies.com/question/54591c9fa2864602000065a2

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed