AvPGalaxy's Aliens:Colonial Marines Pre-Release Community Week

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 03, 2013, 08:29:39 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy's Aliens:Colonial Marines Pre-Release Community Week (Read 22,131 times)

predxeno

Corporal Hicks

Don't own one, sorry!  :-\

Really enjoyed myself tonight. Thanks to everyone who joined in! Been a while since we had an AvPG game night. I'm thinking of doing more Classicio nights.

AvP2 tomorrow. Make sure you've got the official updates and the Saviour mod. www.avp2files.com

beb

beb

Like hicks said it was a great game night. And I would like to ad that night one the aliens screening we had a great turn out. Its truly great to be apart of the avp community. Lets keep it rolling see you guys friday

p1nk81cd

Brilliant night, fellas, one of the best in a long time, thank you all. I look forward to tomorrow.  :-*

predxeno

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 05, 2013, 09:59:01 PM
Really enjoyed myself tonight. Thanks to everyone who joined in! Been a while since we had an AvPG game night. I'm thinking of doing more Classicio nights.

The Community Watches are also great; too bad it's too much of a strain on this site's server. :(  Also, there are only a limited number of films in this franchise and when you consider the fact that many here despise a handful of them...

Corporal Hicks

Yes, the community watch was fun. I mostly left you guys to yourself while us staff recorded a commentary though.  :P

AvP2 night in a few hours! ;D

aliens13

i will probably be in the AvP2 Game Night  ;D

SizzyBubbles

well darn i work till 7 tonight.
if i make it... should i assume this is a Steam thing (for AVP2)? or will it work for disk n PC players... cuz i still play mine.

Corporal Hicks

Good ol' disk and PC. AvP2 isn't on Steam.

Rightio, we#ll be starting in about an hour and 15. The server will be www.avpgalaxy.net Community Night

Make sure you've got all the official updates installed which you can find at www.avp2files.com and the Saviour Mod http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=37947.0 They'll be no custom maps.

We'll be running Evac to start with :)

RidgeTop

Nice, the best mode. Looking forward to this.

aliens13

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 06, 2013, 06:40:31 PM
Good ol' disk and PC. AvP2 isn't on Steam.

Rightio, we#ll be starting in about an hour and 15. The server will be www.avpgalaxy.net Community Night

Make sure you've got all the official updates installed which you can find at www.avp2files.com and the Saviour Mod http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=37947.0 They'll be no custom maps.

We'll be running Evac to start with :)
Which server?

Corporal Hicks

It'll be called www.avpgalaxy.net Community Night or something similar.

aliens13

Corporal Hicks

Server will be AvPGalaxy.net Community Night. Loading it up in 2 minutes.

p1nk81cd

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed