AvPGalaxy's Aliens:Colonial Marines Pre-Release Community Week

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 03, 2013, 08:29:39 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy's Aliens:Colonial Marines Pre-Release Community Week (Read 22,128 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: predxeno on Feb 08, 2013, 02:18:52 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 07, 2013, 11:45:41 PM
Did any staff come to host? Sorry fellas,  was at work. Im here tomorrow for AvP 2010 though!  ;D

Nah, I hosted it instead in your place.  And guys, don't worry about it; there were like only 3 of us watching and managing the chat box was a little confusing cause the watchers and the nonwatchers were having 2 conversations at the same time.

Thanks, Eric. Much appreciated.

predxeno

*creepy Predator voice* "Anytime." ;)

beb

Are we confirmed for avp2010 xbox 360 tonight. Maybe we should do a roll call. 

Six-String-Samurai

SgtApwn

I'm down! I picked up AVP from gamestop a few days ago to play it again, and though I was surprised to see anyone online at all, the multiplayer lobbies were few and far between. Still haven't been able to play a single round of Infestation.

What time is this all going down?

Corporal Hicks

360 already has. RidgeTop is hosting PC tomorrow.

RidgeTop

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 08, 2013, 11:14:28 PM
360 already has. RidgeTop is hosting PC tomorrow.

Unfortunately a conflict has come up for me and I won't be able to host a PC community event today.

Corporal Hicks

Okay dokey. Is there anyone who would be able to? If not, I'll be cancelling tonight's event.

Corporal Hicks

I'd like to thank everyone who joined us for the week. I don't know about you lot but I had quite a lot of fun. Hoping for some more fantastic nights together on Colonial Marines! :)

beb

It was a fantastic week sadly I could only show up for four days out of six. Avp classic had a great turnout also  aliens screening. I wish more showed up for  alien screening but it still was entertaining. I would like to see everyone from avp2010 xbox 360 night to move over to ACM. And continue the tradition of game night. See you on the other side   

Crazy Rich

I only saw the second half of Aliens but it was worth it, and the 360 game night was lots of fun.

Bring on Colonial Marines!  ;D

PVTDukeMorrison

I can't believe I missed the rest of the game nights ??? Oh well, I'll hopefully see some of you guys on 360  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed