AvPGalaxy's Aliens:Colonial Marines Pre-Release Community Week

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 03, 2013, 08:29:39 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy's Aliens:Colonial Marines Pre-Release Community Week (Read 22,129 times)

Corporal Hicks

With the latest Aliens game, Colonial Marines, due out in just over a week we at AvPGalaxy plan to celebrate with a week’s worth of community events!

• Monday 4th February – Aliens Community Watch
  • Tuesday 5th February – Alien vs Predator Classic Game Night
  • Wednesday 6th February – Alien vs Predator 2 Game Night
  • Thursday 7th February – Alien Community Watch
  • Friday 8th February – Aliens vs Predator (2010) Survivor Game Night (360)
  • Saturday 9th February – Aliens vs Predator (2010) Survivor Game Night (PC)

As some of you may have noticed the AvPGalaxy chatroom is back online. This is to play host to the community chats as we watch the films.  All you need to do to take part in the chat is be a registered member of the forum.

AvP Classic night will be via the Steam version of the game. If you haven’t got it already, it can be picked up for a measley price of £2.99. And for those of you that thought AvP2 was dead…think again! So crack that disk out!

All events will begin at approximately 8pm GMT. They’ll be a thread for each event so keep your eyes out on the forum for more details!

predxeno

Damn, now I wish I brought my AVP2 disc with me to college. :(

Corporal Hicks

That sucks but I hope you'll be joining in on the other nights, Eric.

PVTDukeMorrison

I'll be there for the classic game night and Survivor(360) game night  :)

Corporal Hicks

Not for the community watches?  :-\

PVTDukeMorrison

Maybe, It all depends if I'm working

Enenra

Dead Space 3 will keep me from doing this, but it sounds great. I'll see you bitches on the 12th though ;)

predxeno

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 03, 2013, 09:01:00 PM

I'm a little confused, what is this community watch?  Do we go to the same site to see the film or do we all watch it on our TVs at the same time?

MisterBerserker

Wish I had my xbox with me right now... :(

Enenra

Quote from: predxeno on Feb 03, 2013, 10:14:16 PM

I'm a little confused, what is this community watch?  Do we go to the same site to see the film or do we all watch it on our TVs at the same time?
Watch it on your TV and be in the AvP Galaxy chat while everyone talks about the movie.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Enenra on Feb 03, 2013, 10:32:34 PM

Watch it on your TV and be in the AvP Galaxy chat while everyone talks about the movie.

That about sums it up ;)

Crazy Rich

So we're watching Aliens tomorrow? Theater version or Special Edition? (I have both)

And I'll be there for the AvP2010 (360) night.

perfect organism

I have AVP2 installed and ready to kick some Alien butt. Can i ask which ALIEN movie we are going to watch tomorrow? I watched ALIENS a few hours ago and would have no problem watching it again..and again...and again.... :D

predxeno

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 03, 2013, 10:35:19 PM
Quote from: Enenra on Feb 03, 2013, 10:32:34 PM

That about sums it up ;)

Ok great, good thing did bring my Alien DVDs with me to college. ;)  Which versions of the film will we be watching for Aliens and Alien?

Sinncrow

Sinncrow

What will be the actual time for all of these? Like 6pm (MST) or something like that? I have to know as I have a lot of shit already going on that week, but I want to be apart of these events

EDIT: Nevermind...can't believe I didn't notice the time on the 1st post...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed