Kick Ass Trailer

Started by ikarop, Jan 24, 2013, 02:14:35 PM

Author
Kick Ass Trailer (Read 67,393 times)

alanwu1233

alanwu1233

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

It has "BRO" feel all over it which I loathe (it even has some electronic music which has breaks which at times resemble brostep), but it showed a lot better graphical assets than the previous ones so it mostly uses the newest (final) build, mostly...

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

That was fu**ing awesome!!!

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

No, wait, it's full-blown BROSTEP...

MR EL1M1NATOR

MR EL1M1NATOR

I was really hoping I would be sold on this game by now, but still not convinced. Maybe it's just a poor advertising though, I hope so. How long before a games release do reviews usually appear?

ScardyFox

Jums

Jums

Sick. Sick sick sick. Cannot wait!

WinterActual

WinterActual

There's only one bad thing about the trailer and thats the dubshit music.

szkoki

szkoki

hope this monologue is not in the game, makes it cheesy, almost laughed at like a B category movie or like a action figure commercial and not a horror - action game

everything else looks cool

and the alien at the end is a different one from the others we know already

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Holy shit that was sick, so we can get in a powerloader and tear shit up and face a queen on foot. I think a rock track wouldve better but that was a solid trailer imo. Wonder what the alien at the end was? Also was that the truck that newts parents drove to the derelect?

Sgt Monday

Sgt Monday

Did anyone notice blue dots on the motion tracker?? ;)

And the Raven at the end

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

This needs to be released already...
Music wasn't needed but not bad, not like it was for the Halo 4 game play trailers. THAT was terrible

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Tis the Raven at the very end, without green blobs. NICE!
:o THATS WHAT I CALL LIMB REMOVAL!!! NO MORE FRAGS, I MEAN REAL GUTS AND BONE!!!! FINALLY!

Gazz

Gazz

Hate to be that guy but I found that pretty meh. In fact the majority of trailers released in the last couple months have served to turn me further off this game one by one, and I really want to love it.    :-\

It's still on preorder though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed