Monster Energy Drink DLC

Started by Stringer2355, Jan 20, 2013, 10:47:42 PM

Author
Monster Energy Drink DLC (Read 26,698 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

For one, the fridge I have right now is fine.

And unless I missed something there is no free collectors edition, it's just a free monster energy emblem from what I read, not a loss.

Prime113

Prime113

Rich, its a f**king Aliens wrapped mini-fridge that can fit right in your room. Come on, how is that not badass? It comes with a free Collectors Edition of ACM, and a year supply of Energy Drinks, which we can agree on never drinking.

The DLC you are talking about, is the little code you get after submitting to win what I just posted above. I will probably not use that either.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Oh, still not a major loss, considering that the odds of me winning would be incredibly low, ignoring the fact it's Americans only. The only time I have won anything in a contest is that AvP-R Christmas decoration won on this forum, which though I despise the movie the ornament is actually nice, and rare I believe.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

I'm picking up both PC and 360 versions. So I entered my first promotional code and selected Xbox 360, but when I try to redeem a second one for the PC version, it gives me the Xbox Live Redemption Code for the 360 version again and not the promotional code entry screen. Are we not allowed to redeem promotional codes for multiple platforms?

UPDATE: Never mind. I got it. :D

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

All I know is I'm killing the first Douchebag I see with the Monster logo.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Feb 09, 2013, 05:38:17 AM
All I know is I'm killing the first Douchebag I see with the Monster logo.

Copy that.  ;D

Put a tail right through his chest, man. As Michael Biehn said of his chest art "Y'know, it's like a nice big bullseye!"

predxeno

predxeno

I just tried inputting my code for the Monster DLC today and it still doesn't work.  What gives? >:( ???

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

Quote from: predxeno on Feb 12, 2013, 01:30:28 PM
I just tried inputting my code for the Monster DLC today and it still doesn't work.  What gives? >:( ???

THIS IS HAPPENING TOO ME TO!!! Is it that the same download code has been given to everyone who used that UPC code?

predxeno

predxeno

I got in contact with Playstation Support and they said that they don't even have a database for this DLC, the representative actually asked me whether or not I was sure this was real and not some sleazy rip-off; I told him that it definitely was real as even Walmart was advertising it.  I sent a message to Monster Gaming's facebook page and am waiting to hear back.

Elicas

Elicas

Quote from: predxeno on Feb 12, 2013, 08:40:39 PM
I got in contact with Playstation Support and they said that they don't even have a database for this DLC, the representative actually asked me whether or not I was sure this was real and not some sleazy rip-off; I told him that it definitely was real as even Walmart was advertising it.  I sent a message to Monster Gaming's facebook page and am waiting to hear back.

Really? That sounds like something got dreadfully f**ked up there.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

I feel dirty for using this as my shoulder emblem...

predxeno

predxeno

The code works... finally.  Yay!!

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Feb 13, 2013, 05:25:43 AM
I feel dirty for using this as my shoulder emblem...

This shouldn't have made me laugh as loudly as it did. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed