Monster Energy Drink DLC

Started by Stringer2355, Jan 20, 2013, 10:47:42 PM

Author
Monster Energy Drink DLC (Read 26,367 times)

Marvelnerd1

Marvelnerd1

I need an extra code as well if anyone has one to spare.

rockox

rockox

To get the DLC, you need to enter in a UPC code from a 10-pack. I couldn't find any 10 packs around here, so I did a quick search and found this UPC code which worked fine to get me a DLC code: 070847815044. Hope that helps anyone.

robbritton

robbritton

In my position as vanguard of eternal hope and positivity for this game, even I have to decry this a load of corporate cobblers. Begone!

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

That UPC code didn't work :( Anyone else?

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

The picture of the custom fridge??? DOOOO WANNNT!!!!
Holy shit, I can see some ass hat winning this who doesn't really want it and just wants the money for it. Sells it for a few grand.
*facepalm*

Wonderboy2402

Wonderboy2402

I just submitted my info and the forum code after liking the page. I selected PC as choice.

I immediately got a DLC code for steam. When i register it is says i must first own the game, though.  :P

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

I entered it for ps3, and it didnt work

Marvelnerd1

Marvelnerd1

I did it for Xbox and it worked. It downloaded, too.

predxeno

predxeno

I got the code for PS3 as well and though I got the code from facebook, it didn't work on PSN; I assume they have yet to be activated.

EDIT: I also find it interesting that yet again, Walmart only gives away its exclusives to the cheapest edition available: retail, all Collector's Edition buyers are left out in the cold... again.

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

Quote from: predxeno on Feb 06, 2013, 01:42:58 AM
I got the code for PS3 as well and though I got the code from facebook, it didn't work; I assume they have yet to be activated.

EDIT: I also find it interesting that yet again, Walmart only gives away its exclusives to the cheapest edition available: retail, all Collector's Edition buyers are left out in the cold... again.

how come it worked for you? I entered the number on the main page here and doesnt work

EDIT nvm I guess it was copying and pasting it didnt allow it to work.

Marvelnerd1

Marvelnerd1

Quote from: predxeno on Feb 06, 2013, 01:42:58 AM
I got the code for PS3 as well and though I got the code from facebook, it didn't work; I assume they have yet to be activated.
Yeah. Add-on codes for PS3 games usually become active the day the game releases, so you'll have to wait.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Deathly_rYaN on Feb 05, 2013, 09:15:12 PM
That UPC code didn't work :( Anyone else?
Worked for me, actually. I dunno!

Prime113

Prime113

I entered zi code, got the DLC code, but it wouldn't work for my xbox.  :( Might have to wait until release day.

Taxemic

Taxemic

Quote from: Prime113 on Feb 06, 2013, 05:31:59 AM
I entered zi code, got the DLC code, but it wouldn't work for my xbox.  :( Might have to wait until release day.

Same.

Unless someone has already used that code so now it's invalid.

szkoki

szkoki

no comment

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed