Prometheus 2: What kind of storyline do you wish to see?

Started by Blacklabel, Jan 17, 2013, 01:16:24 AM

Author
Prometheus 2: What kind of storyline do you wish to see? (Read 11,820 times)

Blacklabel

Unleash your inner fanboy and let us know about your
wishes for the next step in the journey of
Shaw and David's severed head ;)

Cvalda

Shaw x David's head sex scene.

Blacklabel

It's been done before.
Spoiler
[close]

Cvalda

I've always wanted to see that show :laugh:

Blacklabel

I saw it about a decade ago.. i remember it being very weird, very fun, ocasionally very sexy :P .. ocasionally very lame... and sometimes incredibly so.

Rutger Hauer is in that show.. and he kicked it up to 11 on the cheesy acting scale.

Wouldnt go so far as recommending it, though lol.

Godzillakuj94

I kinda want to see two stories - Shaw and David on their journey to Paradise and learning about the Engineers, and the Deacon exploring LV-223 and eventually taking off in the downed juggernaut to possibly follow Shaw and David.

Never say no to Panda!

Quote from: Godzillakuj94 on Jan 17, 2013, 02:30:41 AM
...and the Deacon exploring LV-223 and eventually taking off in the downed juggernaut to possibly follow Shaw and David.

What the...  :-X

Godzillakuj94

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Jan 17, 2013, 02:39:18 AM
Quote from: Godzillakuj94 on Jan 17, 2013, 02:30:41 AM
...and the Deacon exploring LV-223 and eventually taking off in the downed juggernaut to possibly follow Shaw and David.

What the...  :-X
Sorry, the art book just seemed to hint that.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

In the art book you see the Deacon pressing buttons while playing the flute or controlling the chair :laugh:?

Godzillakuj94

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Jan 17, 2013, 03:01:38 AM
In the art book you see the Deacon pressing buttons while playing the flute or controlling the chair :laugh:?
Ha, that would be quite a sight. The book shows the Deacon getting out of the lifeboat and walking towards the juggernaut.

Godzillakuj94

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Jan 17, 2013, 03:07:55 AM
This?

Yeah then there is another page of him closer to the juggernaut. I also hope we get to see the adult Deacon.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Well ok, but i lack the imagination to see a hint that it changes to bounty hunter mode and controls a space ship to hunt down Shaw and David - at least that's something i really don't want so see - reminds me on the cut out ending scene of Alien where the Alien mimicks Ripley's voice :D

I could live with some kind of intelligence IF it somehow fits...but not this way, this would be the hardcore host's trait version :'(

Lie

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Jan 17, 2013, 03:13:47 AM

Well ok, but i lack the imagination to see a hint that it changes to bounty hunter mode and controls a space ship to hunt down Shaw and David - at least that's something i really don't want so see :D
If they don't expand on it the film will be a let down from the get go, but how is it suddenly gonna fly the ship?

Godzillakuj94

Quote from: Lie on Jan 17, 2013, 03:14:22 AM
Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Jan 17, 2013, 03:13:47 AM

Well ok, but i lack the imagination to see a hint that it changes to bounty hunter mode and controls a space ship to hunt down Shaw and David - at least that's something i really don't want so see :D
If they don't expand on it the film will be a let down from the get go, but how is it suddenly gonna fly the ship?
That's why I said he could explore and maybe learn. It would be neat to see him playing in the hologram.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed