6 (6.6%)
He survives
51 (56%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author
Wolf Predator Death (Read 4,419 times)

Dusk

Dusk

I just watched the scene of Wolf getting impaled again, frame by frame. The tail does indeed go through his left ribcage. So, obviously we don't know a thing about Predator anatomy. As long as no vital organs like is lungs or heart are damaged, he really could survive the encounter with the Predalien.

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: Dusk on Aug 31, 2007, 05:47:55 PM
I just watched the scene of Wolf getting impaled again, frame by frame. The tail does indeed go through his left ribcage. So, obviously we don't know a thing about Predator anatomy. As long as no vital organs like is lungs or or heart are damaged, he really could survive the encounter with the Predalien.

We havent seen a Predator use the medkit in almost 20 years so..

Karl

Karl

The City Hunter died when Hartigan stuck the disc into his chest. Why should Wolf survive a tail through his left ribcage? Don't get my wrong, I'm totally rooting for they guy and I hope he sruvives, but all the evidence points the other way.

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: Karl on Aug 31, 2007, 06:19:27 PM
The City Hunter died when Hartigan stuck the disc into his chest. Why should Wolf survive a tail through his left ribcage? Don't get my wrong, I'm totally rooting for they guy and I hope he sruvives, but all the evidence points the other way.

Take a look at the video. It doesnt look fatal.

Vemados

Vemados

Well if a lung is damaged I guess he could somehow treat it until he got off the planet (think Three Kings).  In P2 Harrigan used a Smartdisc to stab him about where your diaphragm is (the muscle that works your lungs).  I think that by using Predator Technology, the muscle was damaged beyond all repair.

Dusk

Dusk

Like I said, we know squat about Predator anatomy. Harrigan stuck the disc right in the middle of his chest, obviously he it a vital point. Since Wolf gets hit at a very different part of his chest, there are chances that not all of his vital organs suffered much damage. He could survive it, although it might be really farfetched.

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: Vemados on Aug 31, 2007, 06:23:23 PM

Well if a lung is damaged I guess he could somehow treat it until he got off the planet (think Three Kings).  In P2 Harrigan used a Smartdisc to stab him about where your diaphragm is (the muscle that works your lungs).  I think that by using Predator Technology, the muscle was damaged beyond all repair.

He also gutted him when he pulled the disc out.

Dusk

Dusk

Quote from: Horhey on Aug 31, 2007, 06:21:28 PM
Take a look at the video. It doesnt look fatal.

To be honest we don't see enough to judge whether it's fatal or not. He gets impaled and then it immediately cuts away. Although the fact that he gets impaled through the chest doesn't seem very good for his health.

Vemados

Vemados

Quote from: Horhey on Aug 31, 2007, 06:24:33 PM
Quote from: Vemados on Aug 31, 2007, 06:23:23 PM

He also gutted him when he pulled the disc out.

Yeah huge amounts of green glowing Predator guts flew out when he swiped it out...  :D

Karl

Karl

Grrrhh, >:( It would have been better if the tail went trhough his shoudler or something.

KARHAN

KARHAN

he could survive i mean maybe it misses its important organs, but i think hell survive, pretty stupid if they reveal the ending in the trailer so i dont think he'll die

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed