6 (6.6%)
He survives
51 (56%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author
Wolf Predator Death (Read 4,366 times)

Horhey

Horhey

The possibility of them making Predator 3 would be more likley if the government captures Wolf at the end of the movie. Then the storyline for Predator 3 could be something like the game Predator Concrete Jungle.

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

Quote from: Dusk on Aug 28, 2007, 02:14:35 PM
I think he should survive. 3 Movies and everytime the main Predators die. I just want to finally see one Predator being successful and to survive the whole ordeal. It would be cool to see him drag himself heavily wounded to his ship, get in the seat and just get off the planet.

Or give us an open ending. The Predator is in space, still wounded, he's on his way to his stasis chamber because it'll be a long flight. On his way to the chamber he steps into some sort of gooey slime, it's Alien saliva. Suddenly a hiss from the Shadows. We see the Predator readying his Wristblades and... Cut.

I want a change for once, not always the same ending with the Predator dying. He doesn't necessarily have to return for another Movie, just let him live.

That's the best ending for an AVP movie I've ever heard.

pred_alien

pred_alien

Quote from: Horhey on Aug 28, 2007, 02:36:01 PM
The possibility of them making Predator 3 would be more likley if the government captures Wolf at the end of the movie. Then the storyline for Predator 3 could be something like the game Predator Concrete Jungle.

that would be cool..the government gets wolf...and then predator 3 comes about and its all about wolf escaping a high tech government lab in the middle of a desert and there a tons of armed military guards

Dusk

Dusk

Quote from: pred_alien on Aug 28, 2007, 03:11:40 PM
that would be cool..the government gets wolf...and then predator 3 comes about and its all about wolf escaping a high tech government lab in the middle of a desert and there a tons of armed military guards

Maybe to make it more interesting, they could've held Wolf captive for a few decades. Then when he finally manages to escape he has to face soldiers with advanced weaponry that derived from his own technology.

Although I'd prefer a movie with a whole new Predator.

Horhey

Horhey

Yea, I just thought that might be more interesting than another movie about some Predator hunting puny humans in the jungle or city becouse weve already seen that.

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

i have never seen better idea for the P3 movie....it's time to send this to Fox   :-*

Predboy

Predboy

I cant stand the idea of humans using pred technology.

Hate it, hate it, hate it. >:(

Dusk

Dusk

Well, that would be what would happen once humans capture a Predator and aquire his technology.  What would you expect them to do? Store it away or throw it in the trash?

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Dusk on Aug 28, 2007, 05:50:52 PM
Store it away or throw it in the trash?

That would be nice. :)

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

I still think a P3 set in present day Iraq is the way to go .. in the height of the Iraq war with a lone pred hunting rebel forces and US & UK troops .. the heat the conflict? I think the AVP franchise should be kept as far away from the orgianals as possible. I dont want to be seeing Wolf again in a sequal he should be killed!

azerty

azerty

This thread is full of great ideas, spread these pages!

Dusk

Dusk

I think it would make for a real interesting Movie if a Predator would have to face humans that use the same weapons and technology as he does. Predators naturally always have the advantage due to their advanced technology. So let's even the odds.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

I want at the end the whole town exploding then shows the wolf in his ship and then the camera looks at his feet walking and he steps into alien slime  :o. Then cuts to black screen.

Karl

Karl

While I want Wolf to survive, let's face it, it's not going to happen. The Predalien punches it's tail through Wolf's left longue/ribcage, he can't possibly survive that.

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: Karl on Aug 28, 2007, 07:26:40 PM
While I want Wolf to survive, let's face it, it's not going to happen. The Predalien punches it's tail through Wolf's left longue/ribcage, he can't possibly survive that.

I doubt they would show a spoiler like that in the trailer man.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed