New Aliens: Colonial Marines Wallpaper

Started by ikarop, Jan 04, 2013, 02:26:28 AM

Author
New Aliens: Colonial Marines Wallpaper (Read 12,839 times)

p1nk81cd

I love those sexy heels!  :-*

locusta

Great shot. I´m happy they sticked with the Cameron / Winston Queen and made it quite accurate for a game model. Sad, they didn´t do so with the warriors.

Gren_86

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jan 05, 2013, 12:15:34 AM
Never saw issues with the high heels. It a world with penis heads and vagina mouths, something small like high heels fits quite well the super thin, corset-like waist and feminine nature of the queen.  :P

Much more appropriate than the big dinosaur feet given to the AvP queen.
Well put my friend.

CainsSon

Am I the only one who just doesn't think the Alien Queen is all that and a bag of chips? I dunno, it was cool to see in Aliens and all but it was climactic in that context. In retrospect, it's design is just not as interesting as the Big Chap, is it? Yet, every time the release another film, it seems like they are just determined to throw a Queen around like she's the end all of all and it just doesn't pack the punch does it?

What I like most about the Alien films is when they show us something new. The Queen was done once Jim Cameron shot his load at the end of Aliens.

Falk

The Queen looks cool.

She was designed by the same guy who brought us the T-800 endoskeleton, another cool looking design.

She is consistent enough with the normal adult Aliens and was well received by the Audience.

James Cameron isn't on the level of HR.Giger, but he is none the less a good artist in his own right, and has a tallent for visuals in movies.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed