Aliens Colonial Marines Story Trailer

Started by Darkness, Dec 26, 2012, 09:13:42 AM

Author
Aliens Colonial Marines Story Trailer (Read 75,493 times)

Cal427eb

Quote from: SM on Jan 07, 2013, 06:17:05 AM
In a franchise where fans freely choose to exclude films - ie. the core source material - from canon, many won't pay the slightest attention to the half arsed nonsense of video game developers, who themselves also exclude source material.
This.

p1nk81cd

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 07, 2013, 06:19:36 AM
In a franchise where fans freely choose to exclude films - ie. the core source material - from canon, many won't pay the slightest attention to the half arsed nonsense of video game developers, who themselves also exclude source material.
This.

True. But still...you have this unrelenting knowledge of knowing that no matter how much you say "I don't believe this happened", it WILL be part of the whole official...Canon...frag that word.

Xenomrph

Or in short,
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

Salt The Fries

Only if you're comic book + EU obssessed fratboy...

SM

SM

QuoteTrue. But still...you have this unrelenting knowledge of knowing that no matter how much you say "I don't believe this happened", it WILL be part of the whole official...Canon...frag that word.

And some claim that Fox says ALL EU is canon, despite endless irreconcilable conflicts.

Realistically no one will ever consult this game when developing any future Alien flicks after it's already conflicting with Alien3, Resurrection and the film it's entirely spawned from.  ;D

Xenomorph777

Still i cannot wait for Colonial Marines :)

Xenomrph

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Jan 07, 2013, 11:03:37 AM
Only if you're comic book + EU obssessed fratboy...
I... I don't even know how to respond to that, it's so nonsensical.

Quote from: SM on Jan 07, 2013, 12:23:44 PM
QuoteTrue. But still...you have this unrelenting knowledge of knowing that no matter how much you say "I don't believe this happened", it WILL be part of the whole official...Canon...frag that word.

And some claim that Fox says ALL EU is canon, despite endless irreconcilable conflicts.

Realistically no one will ever consult this game when developing any future Alien flicks after it's already conflicting with Alien3, Resurrection and the film it's entirely spawned from.  ;D
S'okay, that doesn't mean anything anyway. :)

RidgeTop

Keep it civil guys.

acrediblesource

to me if it tells a great story worth telling then it doesn't break canon. But if Ripley shows up some where....well. It be broke son.

Cal427eb

Quote from: acrediblesource on Jan 08, 2013, 05:26:15 AM
to me if it tells a great story worth telling then it doesn't break canon. But if Ripley shows up some where....well. It be broke son.
I'm almost 100% sure that Ripley won't be in this game.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 08, 2013, 05:11:40 PM

You bet your ass she will during the mission briefing when they show pictures of all the people they're supposed to either find or confirm dead.

acrediblesource

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 08, 2013, 07:28:02 PM

You bet your ass she will during the mission briefing when they show pictures of all the people they're supposed to either find or confirm dead.

They don't have to show a picture. But you can be sure that if they do its not going to look a thing like Suguarny (spll)

ShadowPred

I sure hope the pictures, if there's even any, are actual photographs taken of the actors in the movie, if there's leftover still photos or promo shots or whatever, Gearbox should use them.

Cal427eb

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 08, 2013, 07:28:02 PM

I didn't mean like that.

ShadowPred

I know.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed