More Aliens: Colonial Marines Screenshots

Started by ikarop, Dec 11, 2012, 06:25:04 PM

Author
More Aliens: Colonial Marines Screenshots (Read 27,079 times)

locusta

Stupid question from my side and was maybe asked already a trillion times by now, but where the F do the xenos in the game come from???

There were no no human or any other kind of hosts left at the end of the film  ???

Hemi

Quote from: locusta on Dec 12, 2012, 07:39:41 AM
Stupid question from my side and was maybe asked already a trillion times by now, but where the F do the xenos in the game come from???

There were no no human or any other kind of hosts left at the end of the film  ???

I think the devs are going to use Lance Henriksen's voice and make em say this 100x in the game :

oooh right...thanks Bishop!

locusta

Quote from: Hemi on Dec 12, 2012, 07:56:22 AM

I think the devs are going to use Lance Henriksen's voice and make em say this 100x in the game :

http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/11671510/img/Anonymous/bishop.jpg

oooh right...thanks Bishop!

Yeah, a Brainbug ;) LOL

WinterActual

Quote from: Hemi on Dec 12, 2012, 07:56:22 AM

http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/11671510/img/Anonymous/bishop.jpg

We haven't seen this yet

Spoiler
[close]

But I am not going to be surprised if we encounter it sooner or later rofl... (ofc it will have the WY logo all over it)

MrSpaceJockey

So much for Kenner-free.

Hemi

yeah defo getting offtopic...srry...this is the last one lol

Capsule

Screenshots look terrific!!

EEV2650

Didnt Bishops legs get blown out into space?

WinterActual

Maybe. But don't look at the movie - its not in the canon. Listen to GBX, they will teach you whats in the canon.

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Hemi on Dec 12, 2012, 11:42:39 AM
http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/11672893/img/Anonymous/hudson.jpg

yeah defo getting offtopic...srry...this is the last one lol

Its not off topic or "spamming". Were all discussing the pictures. What is there an internet shortage in the forums now?

predxeno

predxeno

I'm guessing radiation.  Btw, I don't think the blast killed all non-Aliens, in the game we will reportedly be meeting
Spoiler
Newt's mother who will very much be alive in the game, though glued to the wall and impregnated.
[close]

Sexy Poot

U should
Spoiler
spoiler
[close]
that just in case people dont want the surprise ruined. Unlike me who cant keep my damn eyes off the interwebs...

reecebomb

Quote from: TheBombinNation on Dec 11, 2012, 07:41:02 PM
Does the alien fighting the power loader remind anybody else of the alien king???

IT'S THE DRAGON!

Seriously though, the design is not too bad, but xenomorphs are supposed to be slim, elegant and feminine (except the head of course) not stout. Also not a fan of thid spiky cameron alien look, smooth looks better imo, thank god for the lurker.

Moosh89

Not sure why people are hating on the new Alien battling the powerloader...

It has a feminine build, it's beautifully grotesque and it's tall and slim. I have to give credit to whoever designed it. But the Crusher, Spitter and Boiler are too out there for me... I definitely prefer this one the best of the new Alien types!

predxeno

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Dec 12, 2012, 06:52:05 PM
U should
Spoiler
spoiler
[close]
that just in case people dont want the surprise ruined. Unlike me who cant keep my damn eyes off the interwebs...

Done.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed