Started by ikarop, Dec 10, 2012, 02:43:30 PM

Author
New Screenshots (Read 9,103 times)

ikarop

ikarop

Enigma

Enigma

Looking good!
haven't seen any of the magazine articles yet so all of these are new to me, thanks mate! =)
Every time I see pictures like these I'm getting more and more pumped for the game!

Where do you guys think the lab with the face huggers are? It can't be on the Sulaco, right? and (most of) Hadleys hope got vaporised... so... where are we?

Gazz

Gazz

Wow. They sure are colourful  :-\

szkoki

szkoki

looks like an over coloured comic

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

I think the colors are exagerated

bobby brown

bobby brown

Definitely Boilers in the murky water.

WinterActual

WinterActual

The third screen may be part of some "in game cutscene" like in some CoD games where you take role of some non related char to show some important action. In this scene this guy with the mask was part of the WY scientists and they were doing some research on the facehugs and they broke out and these guys were like HOLY SHIT CALL THE SECURITY! and our guy was OK LETS DO THIS! I AM GOING IN! and then AARGHGHGH ...... X_X and basically this is how everything started  :laugh:

szkoki

szkoki

im a bit sceptic  about the whole game now ???

WinterActual

WinterActual

Who isn't? (besides the fanboys)

Predaker

Predaker

No need to be so antagonistic.  ;)

There are pros and cons, but overall I am less sceptical now than I was after watching the old 2011 E3 campaign demo.

The Runner

The Runner

What are the boilers doing sitting in the water?

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Gazz on Dec 10, 2012, 04:52:57 PM
Wow. They sure are colourful  :-\

well, at least it's not brown & bloom like every other shooter.

Ash 937

Ash 937

I love how A:CM makes it look like Ripley just left Bishop's lower half laying on the Sulaco floor like a piece of garbage that was somebody else's responsibility to clean up. 

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

This looks pretty good. Aside from the boilers, I see this being really fun.

PsyKore

PsyKore

Quote from: Ash 937 on Dec 11, 2012, 03:44:01 AM
I love how A:CM makes it look like Ripley just left Bishop's lower half laying on the Sulaco floor like a piece of garbage that was somebody else's responsibility to clean up.

:laugh: I was also thinking that.

I would've thought Ripley would put the legs somewhere safe so Bishop could later be repaired, especially considering he earned a lot of respect from her. I doubt she'd leave them lying there like that, imo.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed