Aliens: Colonial Marines in Playstation Magazine

Started by ikarop, Nov 23, 2012, 03:13:43 AM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines in Playstation Magazine (Read 20,083 times)

Predaker

Predaker

Anyone else notice the photo caption on the second page?

"Typically you won't need three Marines to down a Xenomorph - regular Xenos can't withstand much fire."

Funny. :laugh:

The Runner

GBX is making it clear that their view of normal human spawned xenomorphs are just of "dumb weak bugs"

Byohzrd

the game STILL has problems after YEARS of delay, and Gearbox still has the nerve to talk about how awesome this game is going to be. -____- they really are the most self-absorbed company i've ever heard of.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Byohzrd on Nov 23, 2012, 08:20:11 PM
the game STILL has problems after YEARS of delay, and Gearbox still has the nerve to talk about how awesome this game is going to be. -____- they really are the most self-absorbed company i've ever heard of.

We definitely need another delay, I'd want it to be delayed for at least another year in order to just tune this f**ker up, because they've had so many months since the last delay and it looks like they've done nothing. They should stop with showing this game in so many conventions and whatnot, and just work on the damn game.

chupacabras acheronsis

you're nuts. They could fix most issues in three months if so they wanted/were allowed to.

acrediblesource

Yes, GB is going down in our furious tirrany! Blowjobs for everyone!  :laugh:

ShadowPred

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Nov 23, 2012, 08:29:48 PM
you're nuts. They could fix most issues in three months if so they wanted/were allowed to.

They've had plenty of time to do that, and would have finished by now if it wasn't for them setting up demos for people to play.

The Runner

The aliens tail is all distorted in that picture. And why with the god dam double jointed legs and massive butcher blade tail and and meaty hands? So they can appear to look menacing and cooler? What happened to the hellish intelligent beast that resembled a twisted up human body?

p1nk81cd

*evil face* Throw the Newborn in as a plot-twist. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  :laugh:
Where's my Runner skin?  >:(

The Runner

No where because according to GBX xenomorphs can only use humans as hosts.....

ikarop

Predaker

Thanks ikarop.

Nice cover.

The Runner

I want a Queen poster!

Valaquen

Twenty years in the making?

Predaker

Quote from: Valaquen on Nov 23, 2012, 11:24:04 PM
Twenty years in the making?

Not to dig on A3 but when it came out in 1992 it didn't scratch that "itch" for the fans who wanted to see more Colonial Marines, so we have been waiting ever since.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed