Aliens: Colonial Marines in Playstation Magazine

Started by ikarop, Nov 23, 2012, 03:13:43 AM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines in Playstation Magazine (Read 19,759 times)

ikarop

ikarop

The Christmas issue of the Official Playstation Magazine (UK) is featuring a 3-page article on Aliens: Colonial Marines. It includes some tidbits and new screenshots of the game by Gearbox Software and Sega. Click below to see the scans in full.

OPM (December 2012)

Valaquen

Thanks for the scans :)

So the Alien animation is still wonky :/

MrSpaceJockey

I wonder what they've added into the derelict sequences?

newbeing

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Nov 23, 2012, 03:32:46 AM
I wonder what they've added into the derelict sequences?

Ditto.

Sad to hear that the Xeno animations were still wonky. Funny how that was one of the things Rebellion really got right in AvP 2010. Although I wonder if this was from the recent London preview even or the NYCC event.

chupacabras acheronsis

they probably added some corridors and the Jockey's stasis pods.

RazorSlash

"Quick Tip: Bitches Are Back"
That is the best thing ever.

acrediblesource

"other crap" referring to the PREDATOR franchise.  PSHHH, they failed to involve Terminators because we all know that there were Terminators, Batman, Superman AND the Green Latern involved with the Aliens canon. So WTF GB!? We aint gonna see the goddamn Batman either? Thank god for MODS, cuz i want my Batman sckin.

SM

They DID involve Terminators, Batman, Superman and Green Lantern (and Witchblade and Darkness and Judge Dredd) when they said "other crap".

Pete Script

I for one am pretty happy that they are throwing in some prometheus bits in to the derelict. Have to say though I may be the only one... lol

9th_Stew

The human blood looks better in 1 of the pics

MR EL1M1NATOR

They have changed the game to fit Prometheus? I remember the main reason I looked forward to this game a couple of years ago was because of it's simplicity. In my eyes I didn't see how they could screw it up. Co-op survivor game, with Aliens. That would kick ass.

But all this crap they keep changing, it's starting to sound like a real mess. Silly moving Aliens, (which by the sounds of things still hasn't been fixed) human enemies turning it into a generic shooter, terrible new alien breeds that have been ripped off from other games. Questionable plot setting it in a place that should be destroyed, setting it after Alien 3, obvious after thought multiplayer that looks very underwhelming with no first person xeno too, and now they are going to incorporate another major disappointment; Prometheus.

It's getting harder and harder to anticipate this game, they need to release a really badass trailer or something.

9th_Stew

Quote from: MR EL1M1NATOR on Nov 23, 2012, 12:12:22 PM
They have changed the game to fit Prometheus? I remember the main reason I looked forward to this game a couple of years ago was because of it's simplicity. In my eyes I didn't see how they could screw it up. Co-op survivor game, with Aliens. That would kick ass.

But all this crap they keep changing, it's starting to sound like a real mess. Silly moving Aliens, (which by the sounds of things still hasn't been fixed) human enemies turning it into a generic shooter, terrible new alien breeds that have been ripped off from other games. Questionable plot setting it in a place that should be destroyed, setting it after Alien 3, obvious after thought multiplayer that looks very underwhelming with no first person xeno too, and now they are going to incorporate another major disappointment; Prometheus.

It's getting harder and harder to anticipate this game, they need to release a really badass trailer or something.

Also movie Colonial marines which dont really look like the actors (mostly Hicks)

The Runner

The Runner

"Regular Xenomorphs can't withstand much fire"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No....THEY ARE GOING TO ADD PROMETHESHIT, NO NO NO.

Berserker Pred

Berserker Pred

The alien jumping in the air has weird feet! Do the feet actually look like that? Anyway I cannot wait for this game! I really hope that the new Xbox is backward compatible with Xbox 360 games so I can still play this when the new console comes out!

Nightlord

Just read it, boy, Gearbox sure are full of themselves and the game still has problems, what a great combination  ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed