what about that explosion?!

Started by locusta, Aug 27, 2007, 02:23:59 PM

Author
what about that explosion?! (Read 595 times)

locusta

locusta

I don´t know if this allready has been discussed or showed up. But I didn´t found anything on board, so I try to solve this here:

There is an explosion outside (or inside) the ship just before it reaches the earth orbit.

Anybody got an explaination. Was there ever something mentioned before? ist that the reason for the crash or is it an attempt to rescue via an escape pod like in Alien 3 (the EEV)??

echobbase79

echobbase79

interesting???? i have no clue though.  ???

pred_alien

pred_alien

i think it might be what made the ship crashed...but what exactly exploded no one is sure

echobbase79

echobbase79

i want some of this stuff to be a surprise anyway so not knowing is okay with me.

echobbase79

echobbase79

It looks like a hull breach in the side of the ship.

Dusk

Dusk

Maybe they had already some Alien trouble on the ship? I can't imagine that the ship crashes because of a simple malfunction. Maybe there's a fight and the hull breach is the result of a misfired Plasma Caster.

echobbase79

echobbase79

It's possible, but there's definitely something going on in that ship before it goes down.

Demonio Cazador

Yeah I noticed that the other day while going frame by frame!
I think it's part of the explanation of the ship going down, malfunction of some sort maybe, due to Xenmorph Hybrid? 8)
I'm guessing that Wolfs supposed to pick up the remaining evidence from the AVP1 ship and blow it up, and while he's setting up to do that, the Hybrid sneaks in his ship, and when he's  about to leave, Surprise!!

echobbase79

echobbase79

I don't think the ship that goes down is Wolf's or the AvP ship. At this point it's all speculation.

Dusk

Dusk

Didn't the Strause brothers say that AvP2's ship wouldn't be the one from the first Movie? At least I've read several times that it's not supposed to be the same.

echobbase79

echobbase79

i believe there's two ships in the movie: the one that crashes and wolf's ship. In the preview you see Wolf running from the ship that crashed to get rid of the evidence. I believe there's so much we haven't seen yet. We were given just a taste really.

Also, I don't think there's a Predalien on board the crashed ship? Which begs the question how the hell is there one in the movie? Again this theory is just based on other posts and conclusions I've come to myself. Like I said speculation.

locusta

locusta

Yes, youre right guys. Everything is speculation by now.

But when you look closely, it´s not like there would be hole in the hull. It more look s like an airlock or sorts.

Definately something (beside the exposion fire) is spreading out. Parts of lock? or something else?

But it´s true. We don´t know how many ships there will be and which one we saw by now. Avp ship, some escape ship from that one, Wolf´s ship or something completely different.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed