Who would win?

Started by reptileboa, Jan 28, 2007, 01:26:07 AM

Who would win in a no weapons fight with 1 pred, 1 alien and 1 marine?

Predator
34 (40%)
Alien
39 (45.9%)
Marine
3 (3.5%)
Depends
9 (10.6%)
Don't Know
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Author
Who would win? (Read 24,593 times)

waldo 1

waldo 1

matters what host

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Marine could hide, but between an Alien and a Predator he or she would have to be on the run the whole time. It's doubtful he or she could pull a Dutch with guerilla tactics. The Predator is incredibly sturdy and swift, but I personally don't think that even his stealthy ways of hunting and kiling would avail. To me, the Alien would win. Even if it's through default after killing the Marine due to an acid bath, the Alien's body is that of one unimaginably lethal capacities. The Predator would presumably have trouble seeing it without a mask, and the Marine would just be screwed unless he could find a slim chance method of killing it from afar or burning it.

The only time I would lean towards the Predator in an unarmed state is if the Alien in question was only a chestburster. Every other canon Alien state has a high chance of killing him outright if he's not armored or using mid-to-long range weaponry.

Predator_88

Predator_88

I think the Predator would find away.

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

If a Predator is unarmed my guess is its going down because Aliens never have weapons and there very close when the Predator has weapons, way I see it.

Armed Predator>Alien - most of the time
Unarmed Predator<Alien - very unlikely for the Predator to win

My vote goes to the Alien.

legacy

legacy

PREDATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holdtheline

holdtheline

I think the Preds are supremely dangerous even unarmed..they're just that wily, vicious, strong and tough.  I figure they probably evolved from a naturally dangerous, aggressive  creature before they invented their technology anyway.  I also look at the films and they show that the Pred likes to get into close quarters a lot so it's not as if he's merely a long-range assassin.  I can see the Pred manhandling the Xeno to be honest with you.  So, while stripping the Predator of his tech would definitely narrow the gap between the two species, I would put my money on the Predator most of the time, but it would be exceptionally dangerous and if the encounter was played out 10 times I'm sure the Alien would win some of the time.

legacy

legacy

Quote from: holdtheline on Sep 26, 2007, 03:31:34 AM
I think the Preds are supremely dangerous even unarmed..they're just that wily, vicious, strong and tough.  I figure they probably evolved from a naturally dangerous, aggressive  creature before they invented their technology anyway.  I also look at the films and they show that the Pred likes to get into close quarters a lot so it's not as if he's merely a long-range assassin.  I can see the Pred manhandling the Xeno to be honest with you.  So, while stripping the Predator of his tech would definitely narrow the gap between the two species, I would put my money on the Predator most of the time, but it would be exceptionally dangerous and if the encounter was played out 10 times I'm sure the Alien would win some of the time.

shortend version: PREDATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dale07

dale07

i think predator will win

legacy

legacy

yes they would  ::)

avpmad!

avpmad!

i think that a alien could only kill a pred in a 1 on 1 fight if paul anderson was the ref.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed